NFC Divisional Game: Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears (Soldier Field, 1/16/11, 10AM PT, FOX)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

GB is killing whoever wins this game.

You got that right.  Both of these teams are frauds, but Seattle pretty much has no chance in the snow so this ones already over.

They beat the Bears in Week 17, and GB has all the momentum (nobody is playing better defense also, and Rodgers is the better QB).

Sorry if ya'll don't wanna hear me say it.

#justsayin

GB is killing whoever wins this game.

You got that right.  Both of these teams are frauds, but Seattle pretty much has no chance in the snow so this ones already over.

That's it. Way too many mistakes so far.

Unless Cutler completely melts down, I hate the Seahawks chances of a comeback.

They beat the Bears in Week 17, and GB has all the momentum (nobody is playing better defense also, and Rodgers is the better QB).

#justsayin

That's it. Way too many mistakes so far.

Unless Cutler completely melts down, I hate the Seahawks chances of a comeback.

#justsayin

Avy is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I was frylock for halloween a few years back... Costume off the charts but it was huge so I hit the parties and had to just chill in a corner the whole time cause i was like 3 feet wide
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

#justsayin

Avy is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I was frylock for halloween a few years back... Costume off the charts but it was huge so I hit the parties and had to just chill in a corner the whole time cause i was like 3 feet wide
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It has nothing to do with the snow guys. Seattle has had ample opportunity and are not at all getting dominated. They just can't execute. Chicago looks just as flat footed in this weather as Seattle.

It has nothing to do with the snow guys. Seattle has had ample opportunity and are not at all getting dominated. They just can't execute. Chicago looks just as flat footed in this weather as Seattle.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Oh
laugh.gif

That aint D. Rose...that was  me
roll.gif
NVM
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm still irritated over pick that was dropped...when Cutler gives you cookies..you take them!!
mad.gif

My previous Avy I mean,  before I switch to Hester

I meant nvm for me...I screwed up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Oh
laugh.gif

That aint D. Rose...that was  me
roll.gif
NVM
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm still irritated over pick that was dropped...when Cutler gives you cookies..you take them!!
mad.gif

My previous Avy I mean,  before I switch to Hester

I meant nvm for me...I screwed up
laugh.gif

#justsayin
Packers barely won 10-3 at home in a game they had to win. If Cutler throws a good ball to Hester it wouldve been first and goal for the Bears. It'll be a great game, but aint nobody getting blown out.......just sayin.

#justsayin
Packers barely won 10-3 at home in a game they had to win. If Cutler throws a good ball to Hester it wouldve been first and goal for the Bears. It'll be a great game, but aint nobody getting blown out.......just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom