NFC Divisional Game: Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears (Soldier Field, 1/16/11, 10AM PT, FOX)

We only lost by 11. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 And we had a much better season then expected.  
Someone get an offseason thread going. 
nerd.gif

We only lost by 11. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 And we had a much better season then expected.  
Someone get an offseason thread going. 
nerd.gif

This loss hurts but I'm proud of this team. Made it a hell of a lot farther than anyone expected them to. Matt was really the only one who showed up today, team def. needs to resign him. Looking forward to next season. 
Congrats Bears fans enjoy it while you can. 

Edit - twozerosix I got you on the offseason thread 
pimp.gif

This loss hurts but I'm proud of this team. Made it a hell of a lot farther than anyone expected them to. Matt was really the only one who showed up today, team def. needs to resign him. Looking forward to next season. 
Congrats Bears fans enjoy it while you can. 

Edit - twozerosix I got you on the offseason thread 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Seahags have no chance. The Chicago Bears will be playing in the NFC Championship game. Muthufreaking guaranteed.

Wow. Nice place to use the guarantee stamp. Went out on a limb with that one. No kudos for you.

Seahags have no chance. The Chicago Bears will be playing in the NFC Championship game. Muthufreaking guaranteed.

Wow. Nice place to use the guarantee stamp. Went out on a limb with that one. No kudos for you.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Tally it up, more people thought the Seahawks were gonna win. And I never guarantee games, so if you knew me, you'd be like.." damn  aR's guranteeing a Bears victory???!?!?"

Plus, you're a Vikings fan, I don't need kudos or anything else from you ever.

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom