NFC Wild Card Game: NO Saints @ Seattle Seahawks (Qwest Field, 1/8/2011, 1:30 PT, NBC)

My god, what a game. I'm telling you, I have been at some big games. A world series clinching game, a home upset of a no. 1 ranked USC, 2008,09,10 Civil Wars with much riding on the line, the 2005 NFC championship just to name a few. BUT, I have never been around a crowd that was SOOOO into it. I have been to every Seahawks playoff game since 04, NOTHING like last night. There were bon fires under the Alaskan parkway last night, it was nuts up here.

The Seahawks showed up to play, just as did as their fans. Talk all the crap you want. Seattle played their schedule, did what they had to do to make the playoffs, WIN their DIVISION. Then proceeded to beat the defending champs in a pretty convincing manner. Pete is the man, I am glad he is my teams coach. He has brought so much to what was a pathetic group. I can't wait tO see what happens next week and next season.

Haters, eat your hart out, cuz the Seahawks are moving on in the playoffs!!!

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Finally able to post in this thread.
Okay, a lot of things to address. First off, hats off to the HAWKS. Great game was played today.

Second, hats off to the Saints.

Now, onto the major points:

@#$# ALL YOU HATERS WHO SAID THIS WAS THE WORST TEAM AND DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

This team showed heart. Regular season record don't mean @#$#. Special @#$# you shoutout to fraij for that thread you made about the NFC West (we still cool though 
laugh.gif
)

Now, onto the quotes:

Carlos Tevez wrote:
This is one of the worst NFL games I've ever watched. Even Bradford has been disappointing so far. Goodell needs to do something to keep Seattle out of these playoffs...how the !@#@ you gonna lose 9 games by atleast 17 pts and make the playoffs?
indifferent.gif
WORD?!?!?
Carlos Tevez wrote:
This Seahawks team is the worst to ever make the NFL playoffs. Ever. They lost 9 times. All 9 of those losses were by atleast 2 TDs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Clown. Shut your !@$ up. 
hymen man wrote:
WE WANT THE BALL....
AND WE'RE GONNA SCORE!

Matt 
pimp.gif

DunkNForce wrote:
49 - 3 

Saints win

100PROOF wrote:
Saints - 38
Seachickens - 6

Reggie bush 250 total yards
laugh.gif

edit: No way Hasselback finishes this game 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

illmatic34 wrote:
A 7-9 in the playoffs? WHAT IS THIS TOMFOOLERY

Seriously. What the hell. I still can't fathom this.

pimp.gif

Finally, what more can I say about Hasselbeck. To rebound after throwing a pick on the FIRST throw. Wow. What a game.

@#$# all the people clowning on the Seahawks, nothing feels better than to silence critics 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: Wow. 
laugh.gif
 @ this clown Darren Sharper trying to take away from Hasselbeck's game in his post-game interview. Have fun watching the playoffs at home bum. 

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Finally able to post in this thread.
Okay, a lot of things to address. First off, hats off to the HAWKS. Great game was played today.

Second, hats off to the Saints.

Now, onto the major points:

@#$# ALL YOU HATERS WHO SAID THIS WAS THE WORST TEAM AND DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

This team showed heart. Regular season record don't mean @#$#. Special @#$# you shoutout to fraij for that thread you made about the NFC West (we still cool though 
laugh.gif
)

Now, onto the quotes:

Carlos Tevez wrote:
This is one of the worst NFL games I've ever watched. Even Bradford has been disappointing so far. Goodell needs to do something to keep Seattle out of these playoffs...how the !@#@ you gonna lose 9 games by atleast 17 pts and make the playoffs?
indifferent.gif
WORD?!?!?
Carlos Tevez wrote:
This Seahawks team is the worst to ever make the NFL playoffs. Ever. They lost 9 times. All 9 of those losses were by atleast 2 TDs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Clown. Shut your !@$ up. 
hymen man wrote:
WE WANT THE BALL....
AND WE'RE GONNA SCORE!

Matt 
pimp.gif

DunkNForce wrote:
49 - 3 

Saints win

100PROOF wrote:
Saints - 38
Seachickens - 6

Reggie bush 250 total yards
laugh.gif

edit: No way Hasselback finishes this game 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

illmatic34 wrote:
A 7-9 in the playoffs? WHAT IS THIS TOMFOOLERY

Seriously. What the hell. I still can't fathom this.

pimp.gif

Finally, what more can I say about Hasselbeck. To rebound after throwing a pick on the FIRST throw. Wow. What a game.

@#$# all the people clowning on the Seahawks, nothing feels better than to silence critics 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: Wow. 
laugh.gif
 @ this clown Darren Sharper trying to take away from Hasselbeck's game in his post-game interview. Have fun watching the playoffs at home bum. 

Back
Top Bottom