NFC Wild Card- Giants vs. Bucs

been out all day viewing and celebrating this big win today. was on the upper west side with cbs 2 coming trough and interviewing a bunch of wild folks. crazyscene. catch me drunk on hd!

i'm incredibly happy about the results, especially considering all four FAUX football "analysts" chose the bucs to win this game

bucs got manhandled by the giants. straight up. buc's defense was blah. dudes got toyed with and the offense was even more impotent

i've been knocking him all year, but this is the best game i've ever seen eli play for this team. ever. didn't quite break 200 yds, but no fumbles,interceptions or ridiculous yard loss, which is the most important thing for him. he played like a man today - with confidence and like the leader he'sbeen expected to be. he had some real notable plays including the drive with jacobs running it in for his second td, but his best drive was the one that sealedthe deal for 24 pts.

as usual the defense came up large with the great plays by corey webster plus the defensive line that held the bucs offense and had garcia on the ground onpractically like other play

dallas may have won two reg/ season games, but this is good momentum the giants have right now compared to the shakiness the dallas offense has beenexperiencing as of late.

it's going to be a good game and closer than many people probably think at this moment.

good win for big blue. keep it going!

Back
Top Bottom