NFC Wild Card :: Washington ******** @ Seattle Seahawks 1/5/08 ::

damn exposation in the S&T forum lololololololololol ... you look like one of them dudes that throws peanuts, the same dudes that we wait for after thegame and shove inside the port a pots outside ...

seattle will take this one then they will get crushed in the next round like they do every year. then complain off injuries or referee calls or something else

rams, 49ers, cardinals, and ******** fans this week watch out!!!! this man is loaded with peanuts and he will throw them at you if he sees you at the game
Wow, intimidating picture. I'm impressed.

dont know much about the seahawks but i will say this: I dont think shaun is gonna have a good day running the ball, so matts gonna have to play lights out tobeat us. Our defesnse has played very well, so it'll be tough for the seahawks to score imo... Not making any predictions, but I am rooting for theSkins:pimp:

I dont know why your sig had me crackin up but its like you got the most random things and to the point lol ... damn this day is long as hell at work ...******** still poop on each other during friday night walkthroughs

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

U a lie....u know DAMN well u ain't throwing peanuts at anyone....if anything, u should ask people to throw protein at you

I'm a Seahawks fan but by the way the Skins have been playing lately, they're starting to look like a true playoff contender. The ******** D has beendominating lately, Todd Collins is doing a hell of a job, they are playing for a lot more than just a win. Hopefully the Seahawks pressure Collins enough forhim to be uncomfortable in the pocket. This game will be a close game and I'm already starting to get nervous, but we'll see come Saturday night. GOHAWKS!

seahawks might pull an FB DIVE like what they did in 2005, when matt strong ran that touchdown...LoL but is gon be a good game, ill say skins Hometown ya kno.

Well, I'm back on NT after a few months hiatus (sp*), BUT please believe the directv nfl sunday ticket has been on consistently. AND I must say thatI'm praying that the ******** win this one. If we win this one I'd enjoy going to Dallas for a chance to beat them again and take on Green Bay again ifnecessary. Honestly, I'm more concerned about Green bay if they make it b/c of the extreme cold up there in the bay. It's no joke up there.

I went to school with Lofa for 2 years and we were both athletes when he was @ UMaine and I must say he made the right move transferrring to USC b/c he waskilling teams. My team and his shared the field so I only got to see a few home games, but he always had interceptions in the games I saw. All I know is thatLofa has only improved since then and is a beast. Him and Trufant are my only two concerns about Seattle-that and the home field advantage.

However, my vote goes to the ******** for this one. And I was one of the few people who predicted (before preseason) that the ******** would go 9-7 and makethe playoffs this year and the Ravens would suck. That's how it works. When one MD team is good the other sucks and we alternate years. I think we haverealistic chances of going to the Superbowl honestly and Joe Gibbs is a praying, God fearing, Jesus lovin man. Nothing is impossible with God. We'll justsee what happens.

And to all those gettin mad at Seattle and Skins fans...cmon...why would you not cheer for your fav team?

^gahhh i know it's fun to see future matchups, but damn let's quit the talk about Dallas and the Superbowl.

Washington vs. Seattle.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^gahhh i know it's fun to see future matchups, but damn let's quit the talk about Dallas and the Superbowl.

Washington vs. Seattle.
Huh? I never said Dallas would be in the SuperBowl. I ALWAYS think they're overrated-even when they clinch the division. I'm a ******** fanto the bone....that'd be blasphemy to say I expect to see them in the SuperBowl.

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

laugh.gif
That dude in that pic isnt even me, I dont have pics of myself online....
roll.gif
stop lyin. u better set that myspace to private kiddo

on to the game this is one of those games that its hard to tell either way. with the exception of losing 2 of 3 meaningless games seattle has been playing realnice but so has washington. if washington is able to run the ball well and not force collins to have to win the game i see washington winning this game andpulling away in the 4th quarter

hate to say it but Seattle is gonna beat the skins, and go to greenbay and win a very close game. I'll refer back to this post when that happens

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

damn nevermind, if the giants and hawks win, dont we play the giants?

yup. The only way we would play Seattle is if we make it to the NFC Championship. If Skins win, we play Skins.
Honestly, I would rather play the Bucsinstead of a Division rival

Seahawks don't lose at home and we are defs taking this $%$*.
Anyone going to the game? catch me in section 316

i believe the cowboys would play the winner of the Giants/Bucs game

winner of this game gets the Packers...

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

Seahawks don't lose at home and we are defs taking this $%$*.
Anyone going to the game? catch me in section 316
Ill be at the game in the charter section in my season tickets seats right behind the Skins bench giving Skins fans a jokingly hard time. 99% ofSeahawks fans at the game are really nice especially to other fans. Once the games over both sides are fine with eachother and chat about the game and whatnot.Qwest is an awesome place for a NFL game. Plus it is my 21st Bday on Saturday but I will have to hold off really drinking until after the game, make sure Ihelp the 12th man out to my fullest. Skins are gonna have a rough time on O, false starts anyone? I am not gonna talk anymore smack about the game. If Seahawkswin, I will come back to the thread and be happy. If Skins win, I will come back and take my crow like a man. It should be a good game, its the playoffs!

Back
Top Bottom