NFL 2013 Predictions Thread...

Colts have no run game and took a severe hit to their WR depth. They aren't beating KC on the road and would lose to Denver or Cincinnati.

Lies!

Trent sucks. Those numbers deceive you then because since Bradshaw went down, them yards aren't coming from the RB spot, which is where you need them to come from in the playoffs.

Take away Luck's runs and some DHB reverses and I bet it paints more of a realistic picture. Without RB production between the tackles they'll be forced to pass much more when it gets tight and without Wayne they have one less an option...Helluva an option to lose at that.

Last edited:
Trent Richardson 75/228/2
Ahmad Bradshaw 41/186/2
Donald Brown 33/195/1
Andrew Luck 28/183/3

Haven't been able to run the ball when it matters. That stat is deceiving.

Last edited:
Colts have no run game and took a severe hit to their WR depth. They aren't beating KC on the road and would lose to Denver or Cincinnati.

who is to say we would even have to play kc on the road in the playoffs? they still have denver twice and they still play indy week 16... i have no doubts colts will have at least the #2 seed in the afc

Haven't been able to run the ball when it matters. That stat is deceiving.

They're sixth in the league in third down conversions at 42.7%. They've definitely been able to 'run the ball when it matters.'

Things will get tougher with Wayne out, no one is going to argue that. But they've been solid this year because the team does everything well.

Last edited:
- Eagles are much better than people think and win 7 games, starting with a shootout vs the Skins week 1
- RG3 misses at least 2 games
- Ravens miss the playoffs by 1 game
- Eagles lead the league in rushing
- Peyton Manning throws 40+ TD's

the only ones I was close on :smokin

my actual team performance picks died with Atlanta and Houston :x :x :x :x

Patriots
Dolphins
Bills
Contraction

Ravens
Bengals
Steelers
Browns

Broncos
Chiefs
Chargers
Raiders

Colts
Texans
Titans
Clowney's

Giants
Eagles
Cowboys
Washington

Packers
Lions
Bears
Vikings

Saints
Falcons
Bucs
Panthers

49ers
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals

Broncos over the Colts :nerd:
Packers over the 49ers

Packers over the Broncos

Shady McCoy MVP
Tavon Austin OPOY
Dion Jordan DPOY

CJ2K will get to 1,500
Reggie Bush HUGE numbers

Shady will be disgusting this year, hence my MVP nod

Calvin will score double digit TD's this season

Jimmy Graham will put up 1,200 and a dozen TD's again.

St Louis will be a fun team to watch

Bengals would be my "sleeper" team that suddenly rises up outta nowhere and becomes an elite team.

Jags/Raiders/Contraction will fight for Clowney, Bridgewater, and Mathews.

Dez and AJ Green will make a run at Calvin, but not their time just yet.

Julio a step behind those two.

I would move Houston up a smidge, but I don't have faith in Foster staying alive this year. But I love Ed Reed and Swearinger for them. Their defense could be very tough this year, but if Foster goes down, Schaub won't be able to absord that slack.

I'm worried about RGIII

Andrew Luck will take another step. His time is coming, SOON.

Wilson, Kaep, Cam, let's see it.

Vick has a nice year.

Gio Benard. :pimp:

Well, damn. I've done alright for myself.

Missed on Houston and NYG, but fairly close with the others.

Whiffed on Vick, and my rookies of the year didn't get help for **** from their teams, but Shady been great, Gio, Calvin, Graham, RG3 :lol: I did ok.

Wilson and Cam have answered, Kap hasn't given me the same, but he had some guys hurt, maybe he closes strong.

And I think I'm a year early on St Louis. I think next year they become fun as hell.

LOL at nicknames being given to certain teams in divisions.

Thought the Dolphins would go downhill after the Incognito fiasco but even as a Jets fan I'll give credit where its due

Kuechly-GIF.gif

DPOY
Tom Silverstein  ‏@TomSilverstein1m

#Panthers  LB Luke Kuechly named AP Defensive player of the year. #NFLHonors

Back
Top Bottom