NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY 🏈 | Pat I know it Hurts but the pass still Purdy, Thanks Joe! Lost a Bill but the Refund Came Early |

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They in trouble.

Yup! Trying to obfuscate that a high ankle sprain will just heal in a week! Yeah, NO! Listening to 94 today, both John Ritchie and Ike Reese said that high ankle sprains take a good month to heal to a point where the pain won't be intense. To play this weekend, Mahomes won't be able to he his nornal self. Yeah, Andy is in BIG TROUBLE!!

Edit: didn't see you mean Cincy is in trouble 🤦🏻‍♂️ Eh, my reply still stands. He won't be anywhere near 100%.

The DPOY candidate that nobody talks about. Filthy

thats a great breakdown.....70+ sacks in insane number........not many if any QBs could have handled that pass rush....

think we see Chefs Philly - I'm pulling for bengals over 9ers

4 more days until a rematch between these two that's been 4 years in the making
Screenshot_20230126_074141_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230126_074814_Google.jpg

👀
Screenshot_20230126_091555_Twitter.jpg

Bosa, Omenihu, Ebukam, Hyder, Armistead, Kinlaw, Givens, all licking their chops

i'd be interested in if this is offset by these three guys all being able to escape and take off if the pocket breaks down and they feel pressure. all three can kill a pass rush that's too aggressive with their legs if needed

yards/play when pressured type of stat needed

i'd be interested if this is offset by these three guys all being able to escape and take off if the pocket breaks down and they feel pressure. all three can kill a pass rush that's too aggressive with their legs
If Hurts escapes pressure, the 49ers have three LB's (Greenlaw, Warner, Al-Shaair who are tackling machines and are arguably the fastest in the league end to end and sideline to sideline. Ntm they got Troy Polamalu, er Talanoa Hufanga, who will be lurking

Hurts gonna have his hands full

Meanwhile the Eagles are 23rd in the league against the run DVOA. The Eagles' linebackers bout to have their hands full as well with CMC, Mitchell, Juice, and McCloud/Deebo on those end-arounds, jet sweeps.

Gonna be interesting to see how Shanahan attacks the Eagles' LB's which is the 'soft spot' of their defensive unit

Last edited:
If Hurts escapes pressure, the 49ers have three LB's (Greenlaw, Warner, Al-Shaair who are tackling machines and are arguably the fastest in the league end to end and sideline to sideline. Ntm they got Troy Polamalu, er Talanoa Hufanga, who will be lurking

Hurts gonna have his hands full

Meanwhile the Eagles are 23rd in the league against the run DVOA. The Eagles' linebackers bout to have their hands full as well with CMC, Mitchell, Juice, and McCloud/Deebo on those end-arounds, jet sweeps.

Gonna be interesting to see how Shanahan attacks the Eagles' LB's which is the 'soft spot' of their defensive unit
hufanga is a bad bad man. Y’all’s Lb core is nasty. We def won’t be able to attack the middle of the field with Goedert
I think our path to victory will be attacking outside corners. How’s Lenoir been playing? I knew we were targeting him last time we played. If ward shadows Aj, that means Lenoir gonna have to guard Devonta

hufanga is a bad bad man. Y’all’s Lb core is nasty. We def won’t be able to attack the middle of the field with Goedert
I think our path to victory will be attacking outside corners. How’s Lenoir been playing? I knew we were targeting him last time we played. If ward shadows Aj, that means Lenoir gonna have to guard Devonta
Lenoir has been playing much better in the last 3 weeks than he has been all year, with a couple picks in that span. But Lenoir is definitely our weak link at thr CB position and he will have his hands full with D-Smith. Charvarius Ward, who is solid, will also have his hands full with AJ Brown.

I think you're right...Hurts gonna look to attack the outside corners and exploit the 9ers D that SEA.

TE's have fared well against the 49ers too though, Schwartz caught a TD last week, Kelce had over 100 yards against SF, Waller had 127 and a tuddy, Higbee had 80 yards receiving, Noah Fant scored a tuddy back in their Dec meeting vs Sea, and Kyle Pitts scored a TD vs SF this year.

Goedert ain't no slouch, and I expect him to be very involved on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom