NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY 🏈 | Pat I know it Hurts but the pass still Purdy, Thanks Joe! Lost a Bill but the Refund Came Early |

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest story in the world, he "returns" yet we can't get ONE photo of him at the game? In a 75 degree suite with a hoodie and a pooh sheisty mask.🤔

This is one helluva clone
ohhh.png

I look forward to Jalen hurts giving the niners the best he got (y'all see what I did there).

Eagles 27-17 over the niners. Quiet as kept as dominating as the niners D was there were ample opportunities for Dak and the offense to put up points. I just can't see the eagles getting those same opportunities and not Cash in a few of them.

Chiefs 24-20 over Cincy. The only reason I'm taking KC is because they have the best player in football. I know he's compromised but I'm not betting against him.

Sidebar: how much y'all think the NFL/Philly is paying Anita to sing? I'm guessing anywhere from $25k-$50k.

Last edited:
i'd be interested in if this is offset by these three guys all being able to escape and take off if the pocket breaks down and they feel pressure. all three can kill a pass rush that's too aggressive with their legs if needed

yards/play when pressured type of stat needed
EPA would definitely tell the full story

1674999329707.png

Edit - actually found the numbers for Hurts in an article I was reading

Last edited:

big yikes...

Saw the dude at the KC airport when I landed too. What a damn loser. The whole fan base was killing him after he posted that. Focus on your job, dude. Leave the actual **** talk to the players.

Hype for this game though. It’s freezing out here but there are SO MANY Bengals’ fans.

T0INE T0INE Happy Birthday brodie!

This is one helluva clone
ohhh.png

Of course my boy sent me this ASAP. That event last week just defied everything l know about pro sports and America. I still feel like he could've made a big difference at the game by showing his face, fans would've went crazy and the team would've been more pumped up and possibly won. If you're there for the purpose of amping up the crowd/team, why not just do that?

Don't really care about the mayor of Cincy's shenanigans or anything else like that :lol:, still got Cincy doing what they do best and showing out in the underdog role.

Don't think #15's injury is a non-factor like they've been trying to portray this week. Can't fully recover from something like that in a week.

I haven't thought much about the AFC match up. Healthy or not, Mahomes will lose to Burrow. I'm going with that until they show different.

But this NFC game, sheesh. The storylines, the rosters, the coaches...should be instant classic. Really excited for this one.

Healthy or not, Mahomes will lose to Burrow. I'm going with that until they show different.
I want to believe this, because I'm real big on patterns.

I'm having trouble with this pattern, though. As great as I've seen Mahomes be, I'm having trouble believing that the changing of the guard in the AFC is coming this quickly, with just 2 SB appearances from him. I thought no DOUBT he was going to finish with 3 or 4.

We got a Mahomes stopper already? 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom