NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY 🏈 | Pat I know it Hurts but the pass still Purdy, Thanks Joe! Lost a Bill but the Refund Came Early |

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'd love to see your QB do anything against this defense. Heck, he couldn't even beat the Giants. What is Cousins biggest accomplishment? Yeah, snowing the Vikings for a $150M guaranteed deal. How's that working out?
I know you dudes like to crack jokes but our QB was 31/39 with 275 and 3 tds ..

this **** is longer than the contacts list on my phone

51F44082-ECDA-4535-9AA4-C18F7F47C0C2.jpeg

who can we trade for at half time??
must be one helluva talker

He really is THAT DUDE. Never seen a brotha get this kind of opportunity
When youre the McCowns, Minshew, Chase Daniels, Foles, Wentzs ECT ECT of the world you can have very long lucrative backup careers. Black qbs you have to either be ELITE or one step away from starting to stick around, and if you're not starting you wont stick around long. So Josh Johnson is an anomaly all the props in the world to that man!

I bet after the first few teams he just stopped even considering buying a house with all that moving around

When youre the McCowns, Minshew, Chase Daniels, Foles, Wentzs ECT ECT of the world you can have very long lucrative backup careers. Black qbs you have to either be ELITE or one step away from starting to stick around, and if you're not starting you wont stick around long. So Josh Johnson is an anomaly all the props in the world to that man!
Which is why I will never bash Brothas like him. Very proud of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom