NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY 🏈 | Pat I know it Hurts but the pass still Purdy, Thanks Joe! Lost a Bill but the Refund Came Early |

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i mean nothing to lose at this point...dial up some wild cat plays with CMC and Deebo

Purdy got a Fox News graphic and 2 hours later his arm hanging on by one piece of elbow meat

everything is setting up to block.. even on that just now

niners better off going straight to CMc.. run motions and then send someone deep
My brain is throwing up red-flags, but this maybe the right thing if Purdy can't throw beyond 10 yards. But either way, Eagles can just play tight with no worries beyond 20 yards. Either way. Tough situation.

Idk if I ever seen a game (especially not an important one) go this badly for a team with things out of their control. It's pretty wild to see

Put Bosa in as QB

Purdy got a Fox News graphic and 2 hours later his arm hanging on by one piece of elbow meat
Only one man can save the 9ers and the game of football itself

im-1265

My brain is throwing up red-flags, but this maybe the right thing if Purdy can't throw beyond 10 yards. But either way, Eagles can just play tight with no worries beyond 20 yards. Either way. Tough situation.

tight and clog the middle.. layers

dline beating the oline.. so you rush 4 and clog middle with rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom