NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY 🏈 | Pat I know it Hurts but the pass still Purdy, Thanks Joe! Lost a Bill but the Refund Came Early |

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only play who's in front of you, but he's been balling all season and should have been MVP.
He's overcome everything in front of him since college. Gotta respect it.
Yea but how does 121yards and 0 passing TDs silence the critics that said he's a RB

Eagles could have won this game without throwing a single pass

1675031982185.gif

stop making this about hurts :rofl:
This is about total team dominance and trench dominance :rofl: dudes really thought nepotism, red caps, and narcs was gonna roll up to Philly and win :rofl: okkkkkkkk. Philly better roster and you seeing it first hand

Put the niners in the Bills category. Don’t wanna hear anything about these dudes until they actually show up when it matters.

I like Hurts and he's legit as a QB and that is some underhanded nastiness those guys pull off buuuuuut this isn't really the game to make them eat crow sadly

yeah i was gonna say. he didn't do **** until that last drive and then that was all with the legs :lol:

but i love him. i know he's a damn good thrower

Yea but how does 121yards and 0 passing TDs silence the critics that said he's a RB

Eagles could have won this game without throwing a single pass

I'm referring to the big picture, not this game. This "RB" just lead his team to the SB.
Dude has been doubted at every stop, & all he's done is continually lead his team to the big one.
Josh Allen & Daniel Jones just as much of a running back as Hurts, but I don't see or hear them being called a running back. They got to put some respect on his name.

I like Hurts and he's legit as a QB and that is some underhanded nastiness those guys pull off buuuuuut this isn't really the game to make them eat crow sadly
Prob the best defense he’ll face the rest of the season.

I'm referring to the big picture, not this game. This "RB" just lead his team to the SB.
Dude has been doubted at every stop, & all he's done is continually lead his team to the big one.
Josh Allen & Daniel Jones just as much of a running back as Hurts, but I don't see or hear them being called a running back.
Yeah I hear ya for sure like I said the underhanded stuff is always nasty business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom