NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY 🏈 | Pat I know it Hurts but the pass still Purdy, Thanks Joe! Lost a Bill but the Refund Came Early |

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
036E36B4-FE23-41B4-B935-7DFF12375043.jpeg

Everyone loves to climb poles here

Yeah I agree with the fade comment. Playing cornerback Is a hard position, why make it easy by taking out the guess work

So throughout the week, Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 was talking all kind of smack! Saying Philly didn't have a chance, or how it was gonna be a route for the 49ers! Blah, blah, freaking blah!!! And when the game is out of reach, and his team was done, he goes silent! Doesn't even have the nerve or the stones, to come in and be a stand-up fan. Total clown show!! 🤡🤡
We never had a game, what u talmbout lol...game was over soon as BCB couldn't throw the football in the 1st qtr lol. Philly got gifted a W big time and their entire fanbase knows it. I mean, are you acting extra proud about beating Josh Johnson? Lol 🤡

But congrats Philly Eagles, fly high like a kite and take the gifted W. You certainly didn't earn it.

I'll be back here Super Bowl week with more hot 🤡 takes just for you, before and after Mahomes carves up that Philly cheesesteak. Reid against his old team bout to be juicy :lol:

49ers ain't going nowhere, they will be right back in the NFCC game next year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom