NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY šŸˆ | Pat I know it Hurts but the pass still Purdy, Thanks Joe! Lost a Bill but the Refund Came Early |

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahomes went 29/43, 326 yards and two touchdowns with an injured ankle.

Reminds me of Zeke scoring 25 on a broken leg

183EB904-7468-4661-8BD7-4ABD678FDA0D.jpeg

Iā€™m already seeing tons of, ā€œ not watching. Shoukdve been purdy vs burrowā€ā€¦

People are getting Mahomes fatigue. And it appears that Brock going down automatically means the Niners would've won had he not.

Niners/Bengals were the 2 hottest teams....Eagles/Chiefs are the 2 best teams. Should be good.

Super happy that the Purdy slurp fest is over. Imagine if he would have made it to the Super Bowl they would have made him the face of the league lol.

the kid was 7-0 and on the heels of leading his team to 2 playoff wins. idk how you can be upset about him getting love. media was the same way with kaep after he filled in for alex smith during that super bowl run

People are getting Mahomes fatigue. And it appears that Brock going down automatically means the Niners would've won had he not.

Niners/Bengals were the 2 hottest teams....Eagles/Chiefs are the 2 best teams. Should be good.

Mahomes fatigue? Miss me with that. We dealt with 20 years of Tom Brady. Iā€™ll take this over that any day of the week.

iā€™m very alone on this take amongst friends but

i donā€™t see the hype with joe burrow to the extent he gets

heā€™s probably got the best weapons in the league

i donā€™t think he makes the playoffs if heā€™s on the chiefs šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

i think thereā€™s a good amount of quarterbacks in the league that can succeed with chase higgins boyd and mixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom