NFL.com's Top 5 CB's

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

that makes no sense... if he is currently better than the two of them... then who cares about when they will surpass him...
You're making something out of nothing my dude. If you carefully read any of my posts, never once do I state that I think Woodson is better than Revis or DRC at this point in their careers. Simply put: Woodson is tailing off while DRC/Revis are only getting better and better, and have ALREADY surpassed Charles Woodson as corners.

And while we're at it, I'm curious as to why you have Woodson ranked over Rashean Mathis
wink.gif

NO WAY has DRC/Revis surpassed WOODSON. you sir are crazy!!!!

86153.jpg

woodsonap1.jpg

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

TNewman & CWoodson should be on that list!!
When has Terrence Newman actually played at a top 5 CB level for an entire season...

This....

And why do people consider Asante so great when he can't play man-to-man to save his life? Dude can only play Zone Coverage, which alone should make himineligable for this list...

that makes no sense... if he is currently better than the two of them... then who cares about when they will surpass him...
You're making something out of nothing my dude. If you carefully read any of my posts, never once do I state that I think Woodson is better than Revis or DRC at this point in their careers. Simply put: Woodson is tailing off while DRC/Revis are only getting better and better, and have ALREADY surpassed Charles Woodson as corners.

And while we're at it, I'm curious as to why you have Woodson ranked over Rashean Mathis
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What in THE HELL is this guy talking about???

Originally Posted by youngmoney

wink.gif

NO WAY has DRC/Revis surpassed WOODSON. you sir are crazy!!!!

86153.jpg

woodsonap1.jpg

Revis has.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

TNewman & CWoodson should be on that list!!
When has Terrence Newman actually played at a top 5 CB level for an entire season...

Newman had a run of games two and three years ago where he didn't allow a TD grab for something like 20+ consecutive games...
grin.gif

He ain't top 5 though... He can lock dudes down when he's healthy and has his feet under him, but he just don't make enough plays on the footballto be a tier-1 kinda guy...

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by AG 47

Finnegan is not a Top 5 cornerback. Sorry.

and samuel is not also

Dude is the best gambling playmaking corner in the game today
grin.gif
fiixed

wrong.

and revis and DRC and whoever other young CB yall wanna name aint TOUCHIN nothin Chaz be doin on that field. Yall better get ya vision checked and NFLticket.

cortland finnegan is that dude everyone hates if hes not on your team but if he were on your team you'd love him. he seems like a dirty player and a punkfrom what ive seen of him

You do realize that Revis locks down one side of the field. QB's were terrified to throw at him last year, check the stats. No hate on Woodson and Mathis,but look at the secondaries they played in. Mathis has Nelson and B. Williams, while Woodson has Collins and Harris. The only other legit starter on the Jetssecondary last year was Kerry Rhodes. That being said, the Jets secondary and defense as a whole is going to be ridiculous this year, even with Pace'ssuspension.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by AG 47

Finnegan is not a Top 5 cornerback. Sorry.

and samuel is not also

Dude is the best gambling playmaking corner in the game today
grin.gif
fiixed

wrong.

and revis and DRC and whoever other young CB yall wanna name aint TOUCHIN nothin Chaz be doin on that field. Yall better get ya vision checked and NFL ticket.

he is legit. the only problem i have with asante is man to man near the goal line. he is getting handled most of the time there due to his size. i dont thinkhe gambles though. he just has bad %%! instincts.

Originally Posted by BkMJ23

You do realize that Revis locks down one side of the field. QB's were terrified to throw at him last year, check the stats. No hate on Woodson and Mathis, but look at the secondaries they played in. Mathis has Nelson and B. Williams, while Woodson has Collins and Harris. The only other legit starter on the Jets secondary last year was Kerry Rhodes. That being said, the Jets secondary and defense as a whole is going to be ridiculous this year, even with Pace's suspension.

Clearly you didnt see how bad the packers defense played last year. Plus Harris ruptured his spleen and took some time to get back to any where near the levelhe played at.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

he is legit. the only problem i have with asante is man to man near the goal line. he is getting handled most of the time there due to his size. i dont think he gambles though. he just has bad %%! instincts.
who has bad instincts?
please continue ...

Originally Posted by dreClark

lmao @ Antrel Rolle being a beast

Some haters man.

He's been playing safety for a year. When he should've been playing it from when he came into the league.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Some haters man.

He's been playing safety for a year. When he should've been playing it from when he came into the league.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shut the hell up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How am I hating?

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Some haters man.

Yea that 4.6 kinda did him in as DB

Originally Posted by bilbo07

how does bob sanders not make top 5 safeties?
U gotta be on the field to be the best...
played
6 games last yr
4 games in 06...
5 games in 04

plus
he has 5 career interceptions.
makes lil to No impact on the passing game...

Still think he's top 5?

wink.gif

I love DRC, but he's not as good as Charles Woodson yet

Antoine Winfield is in my top 5. Every time I watch him, he's making a play. Doesn't have the flashy INT or PD stats but he is probably the besttackling corner in the NFL and is pretty decent in coverage. Those aspects combined, I put him probably at 5, similar to thetruth03's list

Back
Top Bottom