NFL Countdown: Ludacris sighting?

Anyone watching ESPN? They were doing the "C'mon Man" segment and showed the Falcons vs Lions game. I swear they showed Ludacris in an Falconsuniform surrounded by a line of Falcons players singing the National Anthem. I know I didn't just imagine him in uniform for the Atlanta Falcons...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Anyone watching ESPN? They were doing the "C'mon Man" segment and showed the Falcons vs Lions game. I swear they showed Ludacris in an Falcons uniform surrounded by a line of Falcons players singing the National Anthem. I know I didn't just imagine him in uniform for the Atlanta Falcons...
grin.gif

Might of been Jamaal Anderson

Originally Posted by Joshuatree2192

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Anyone watching ESPN? They were doing the "C'mon Man" segment and showed the Falcons vs Lions game. I swear they showed Ludacris in an Falcons uniform surrounded by a line of Falcons players singing the National Anthem. I know I didn't just imagine him in uniform for the Atlanta Falcons...
grin.gif

Might of been Jamaal Anderson
LOL, thanks man. It was him because otherwise it doesn't make any sense and now that I think of it the guy was tall. Luda clearly isn't. Iwould have known it was a look-a-like right away if it wasn't the Atlanta team. I knew he wasn't playing with them but damn it looked just like him.

8262.jpg

slideshow_1077430_hawks.0512_CC9.JPG

Back
Top Bottom