NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
“@PFF: Adjusting for drops Peyton Manning has been accurate on 84.3% of his passes this year. Leads the league”

Last edited:

Yall just some arrogant bunch of buffons.

Im not making not excuses the way the 49ers played they deserved the L. Now on to next week. Cause we cant live in the past forever.
Can't live in the past forever?
It's been less than 24 hours and you guys looked like a**.
The Seahawks may have just laid out the blueprint to locking down the 49ers basic offense, all it takes is one team to expose your weakness in this league and you're food to teams that can match your talent; not to mention Kaep looked terrible, Gore looked disinterested, Boldin looked old, your corners suck, etc. etc.
lol @ laying the blueprint.

lol @ "you're food to teams that can match your talent"

you do realize there might be 3 teams in the entire league that can match the 49ers talent?
Tried to tell you guys last week... 49ers ain't worth a quarter
pimp.gif

49ers fans
nerd.gif

DONDE JAYFIEND?  
nerd.gif

Mr. Redskids going 12-4 at the worst.

Last edited:

Tried to tell you guys last week... 49ers ain't worth a quarter
pimp.gif

49ers fans
nerd.gif
LOL @ the blueprint on how to beat us.  Like I said earlier, I wish dudes would just say they didn't watch the Colts vs. 49ers game and just looked at the box score to give their so called analysis.  You dudes have your fun.  

There are times on here when someone gets you and its best to just take the L and move on.

This is one of those times.

It happens to the best of us. :lol:

How did that work out for Green Bay??
For your review, champ

a. Belonging to the present time: current events; current leaders.
b. Being in progress now: current negotiations.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/currently
That would have been funny if the 49ers were 0-3, or if they played a game every single day and lost but I guess when your team is irrelevant you'll do anything for cheap laughs and applause's from the peanut gallery.  As it stands, I'm certain the 49ers will be in the playoffs as are YOU champ, so these meager losses mean nothing in the long run. You dudes have to start thinking long term and stop thinking short term. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom