NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon ain't going nowhere.

Nobody is going to give the Browns value for him. He's a dirty piss test from being gone a year.

The 3rd overall draft draft pick went for a low first with no off the field issues.

Gordon ain't going for anything higher than 3rd rounder.

So you agree that Leshoure could get traded then.

I just don't see the Lions trading Leshoure when Reggie is already as fragile as he is.

Maybe for Gordon since they are both 2nd round picks with weed history but I don't know.

Last year was basically Leshoure's rookie year and his first after an Achilles tear, he put up decent stats.

I'd give them Leshoure and 4th but anything more than that I'm good.

I just don't see the Lions trading Leshoure when Reggie is already as fragile as he is.

Maybe for Gordon since they are both 2nd round picks with weed history but I don't know.

Last year was basically Leshoure's rookie year and his first after an Achilles tear, he put up decent stats.

I'd give them Leshoure and 4th but anything more than that I'm good.

Leshoure is the 4th string back now, Riddick get more playing time than him. Him and a 4th would be a steal for ya'll depending if Gordon stays on the right track

TAMPA BAY – The reported rift between Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano and QB Josh Freeman, who was not only benched this morning in favor of rookie Mike Glennon but also found himself the subject of swirling trade rumors, grew even wider today when Schiano continuously called his infamous “kneel-down blitz” play against the demoted signal caller during Tampa Bay’s Wednesday afternoon practice, sources confirmed.
JOSH FREEMAN GREG SCHIANO FEATURED IMAGE

“Normally we spend our mid-week practice installing our game plan, working on timing, that sort of thing,” said Freeman, rubbing his bruised knees. “But today, Coach Schiano had me run the ‘victory formation’ play where I kneel with the ball, like, 50 straight times. And he made the defensive guys lunge full speed at my legs every single time.”

Added Freman: “I don’t want to seem paranoid, but I can’t help but take that sort of thing personally.”

Schiano defended the unorthodox move to reporters during his late afternoon press briefing.

“I’m not going to apologize for coaching hard nosed, physical football,” said Schiano. “It’s no secret that Josh and I have had our differences, but I can assure you that having my lineman dive at his knees for two straight hours was not in any way related to our feud. Neither was the defensive fundamentals drill when I made Josh be the tackling dummy, nor was the fumble drill when I had Josh strip off his pads and play the part of the ball. It’s all just a normal part of practice, I assure you.”

“If that’s what Coach says, then I guess I have no choice but to take him at his wooaughhhhhh!” said Freeman to reporters, before getting hit from his blinside by Bucs DT Gerald McCoy, executing what Schiano referred to as his “press conference practice sneak.”

http://profootballmock.com/bucs-coa...-blitz-play-against-josh-freeman-in-practice/

:lol:

TAMPA BAY – The reported rift between Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano and QB Josh Freeman, who was not only benched this morning in favor of rookie Mike Glennon but also found himself the subject of swirling trade rumors, grew even wider today when Schiano continuously called his infamous “kneel-down blitz” play against the demoted signal caller during Tampa Bay’s Wednesday afternoon practice, sources confirmed.
JOSH FREEMAN GREG SCHIANO FEATURED IMAGE

“Normally we spend our mid-week practice installing our game plan, working on timing, that sort of thing,” said Freeman, rubbing his bruised knees. “But today, Coach Schiano had me run the ‘victory formation’ play where I kneel with the ball, like, 50 straight times. And he made the defensive guys lunge full speed at my legs every single time.”

Added Freman: “I don’t want to seem paranoid, but I can’t help but take that sort of thing personally.”

Schiano defended the unorthodox move to reporters during his late afternoon press briefing.

“I’m not going to apologize for coaching hard nosed, physical football,” said Schiano. “It’s no secret that Josh and I have had our differences, but I can assure you that having my lineman dive at his knees for two straight hours was not in any way related to our feud. Neither was the defensive fundamentals drill when I made Josh be the tackling dummy, nor was the fumble drill when I had Josh strip off his pads and play the part of the ball. It’s all just a normal part of practice, I assure you.”

“If that’s what Coach says, then I guess I have no choice but to take him at his wooaughhhhhh!” said Freeman to reporters, before getting hit from his blinside by Bucs DT Gerald McCoy, executing what Schiano referred to as his “press conference practice sneak.”

http://profootballmock.com/bucs-coa...-blitz-play-against-josh-freeman-in-practice/

What's sad is that I wouldn't put past Schiano.

mean.gif

Schiano :smh:

And I don't know what's going on with these RB's on the Lions. Kevin Smith seemed to show a bit of a revival a few years ago, but hasn't been given a chance whatsoever. I don't get it.

Did you guys actually read that whole article and think it was serious...?

Yes we had our defensive linemen practice diving at Freeman's knees for two hours at practice today. And then Schiano had Gerald McCoy lay him out at his press conference.

True story.

i had 6 beers tonight with dinner...i'll believe just about anything right now. sue me :lol:

sam octoberfest :pimp:

$4 tall boys :pimp:

Last edited:
schiano practicing kneel downs for 2 hours is believable tho

:lol: @ the related posts

"jim harbaugh blames aldon smith arrest on seahawks crowd noise"

"christian ponders plane to london flies short, to the left, lands incomplete in greenland"

"outraged native americans demand washington ******** change defensive coordinator"

I wonder if we could trade Freeman to the Browns for Josh Gordon :nerd:

Offense would be loaded for whoever ends up being our quarterback after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom