NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just from the flow of comments... do you guys watch NFL RedZone or a single game? As fun as RedZone is, over a significant course of time I think the average fan's football knowledge will go down because it's a such an "on the surface" way of watching games, you know?

:stoneface: Flacco what in gods name are you doing... PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR *** GODDAMMIT

Dude is plyaing like Eli right now

Last edited:
I swear Roger Goodell just went up to Pittsburgh and Minnesota and said both yall are 0-3, just go out and put on a good show for the UK :lol:

[quote name="S4L3" url="/t/345476/2013-nfl-season-discussion-thread-week-4/37020#post_18806093"]Megatron drops a pass and causes a INT and nobody says a word.LOL. Gotta love this board...
Oh yea, it was a bad pass that hit him in the ankles while he was diving in on a slant, sure was a drop :rolleyes[/quote]

LOL. Hit his hands chief. Take off those Lions sunglasses.

Just from the flow of comments... do you guys watch NFL RedZone or a single game? As fun as RedZone is, over a significant course of time I think the average fan's football knowledge will go down because it's a such an "on the surface" way of watching games, you know?

I have a triple monitor setup so I have three games going + RedZone on my TV.

Last edited:

I have a triple monitor setup so I have three games going + RedZone on my TV.

:lol:

i hear what JPZ is saying though

Last edited:
They could very well come back and win today but right now, this Seahawks texans game is proving my point on why the Seahawks can't be taken seriously until they can beat good teams on the road. There a completely different team on the road then they are at home.

What's up with the Ravens? Smh.
sick.gif

They could very well come back and win today but right now, this Seahawks texans game is proving my point on why the Seahawks can't be taken seriously until they can beat good teams on the road. There a completely different team on the road then they are at home.

They're doing OK considering the shape of their Oline imo. But yeah, they definitely aren't the same team on the road

Last edited:

they are down 7 against a superbowl favorite :rolleyes

If you watch the game it's pretty obvious we are struggling for one reason, which is missing our C, LT & RT.

Jimmy Smith is so terrible at coverage man

Uhh what? They're only down by 7 and they have a ton of injuries, pls go

Last edited:

Oh okay :rolleyes

who's a superbowl favorite lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

who's a superbowl favorite lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

all week people been syaing this a potential SB matchup. Dont even try to argue that. texans are a the favorite behind Denver

the seahawks are losing because they're offensive line has sucked today. that's what happens when 3 starters are missing. they're defense hasn't been great, but it has come up with 2 turnovers which helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom