NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best Broncos win but I'll take it. 8-1
smokin.gif

SF's O line hasn't looked like a 1 this season. Last year they looked like it but I don't think so this year. Even before today
Well they're still elite.  Hard to make today a part of the equation, the Panthers have the best front 7 in football.  In your opinion, who's the #1 now?

SF's O line hasn't looked like a 1 this season. Last year they looked like it but I don't think so this year. Even before today

What? Gore has been eating all season and Kaep has only been sacked 15 times which is top 5 for starting QB's (not including the ones who have only played a few games)

Hope people dont consider the Panthers winning today as an upset, that team is good.

Last edited:
Man after this loss i need a pick me up time to go watch beyond scared straight marathon and get a few laughs lol

What? Gore has been eating all season and Kaep has only been sacked 15 times which is top 5 for starting QB's (not including the ones who have only played a few games)

Hope people dont consider the Panthers winning today as an upset, that team is good.

I just said they don't look like a 1 O line. Never said they were trash or anything.

Dan Patrick compared Cam Newton to Alex Smith :lol:

Bob Costas was about to say Michele Toyfya will work the stroll...

I caught him, but he said sideline like he was suppose to. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom