NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monte Kiffin should be jobless. His defense is dated by about 10 years. There's enough talent on that side of the ball for them to be decent atleast.

You're not the first to say this.

Dallas may have the worst defense in the division. Then I think about Philly and Washington and can't decide.
I've also been waiting to buy tickets when the Hawks come to Metlife because I wanted to wait for prices to drop after the Giants drop out of the playoff race.

If that game becomes meaningful and prices rise again I will be deeply regretful...

I think Washington has the worst D in the division.

Last edited:
Monte Kiffin should be jobless. His defense is dated by about 10 years. There's enough talent on that side of the ball for them to be decent atleast.
They don't have any depth anywhere and still have significant holes.  They have some talent but not great talent.

Is it just me or is Jason Garrett always clapping?

I know dude is Mr. Positivity...but he never gets angry or passionate about anything.

Romo gets sacked?... Garrett claps.
Romo over throws Dez by 20 yeards? ... Garrett claps.
Defense gives up 500 yards to Saints?... Garrett claps.

It'd be nice to see dude get heated for once and actually look like he's holding players accountable for their mistakes instead of always kissing their *** even when they fail.

:lol: He was just clapping right now!

:smh:

From a distance it looked like he was clapping again after Stills caught that TD... :nerd:

Serious :lol: :smh:

You a NY / NJ dude?
nerd.gif
Yeah born in Seattle, grew up/live in NYC

Funny thing is when we brought up the cowboys barely beating the Giants in week 1 with 6 turnovers dudes felt some Type of way like they weren't getting respect.

Well now.

Yup. I don't think Dallas has a win against a .500 team or better. Offense is ok, defense is atrocious. Then they become the first team in history to force four TOs and still lose

NFL is setting up for an incredible next few weeks.

I feel like there are a ton of teams that are still in playoff contention

Fell asleep, woke up && am seeing what I pretty much expected to see :lol: :smh:

Would've been great if the Saints lost this game...oh well, maybe next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom