NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone been to parts of jersey not named newark, orange, or camden?

pretty nice state actually
laugh.gif
The parts that are like Connecticut?

Booooooring

Last edited:
I forget you down in Cali now DSA. You see how it is now.

Sacramento is considered the dump of the state, and that joint >>> New Jersey.

I am not "from" this hell hole. I reside here.

I'm "from" California. A real state. :pimp:

One out of five new residents to the DFW Metroplex is from California.

Whenever they bring up how great California is I always ask the same question. If that place is so damn great why are you here?

Last edited:
I am not "from" this hell hole. I reside here.

I'm "from" California. A real state. :pimp:

One out of five new residents to the DFW Metroplex is from California.

Whenever they bring up how great California is I always ask the same question. If that is so damn great why are you here?

Cali spendy as ****.

Me, my family moved here, and I was just too lazy to move back. :lol:

I went back in Dec 2012, it only reminded me, Cali > All else.

Bein down there, I mean, you got Hunington Beach, Malibu, Palm Springs, San Diego, the city of LA, the Bay Area, within hours of Vegas, up north you got Reno, or Lake Shasta, Santa Barbara, all the missions, Disney, Magic Mountain, Knotts Berry Farm, Great America, Raging Waters, Golf and Stuff, the actual Golf courses, Santa Cruz boardwalk, Lake Tahoe, I mean........ :smh:

It's ridiculous.

I prolly left off 50 things.

Last edited:
Bein down there, I mean, you got Hunington Beach, Malibu, Palm Springs, San Diego, the city of LA, the Bay Area, within hours of Vegas, up north you got Reno, or Lake Shasta, Santa Barbara, all the missions, Disney, Magic Mountain, Knotts Berry Farm, Great America, Raging Waters, Golf and Stuff, the actual Golf courses, Santa Cruz boardwalk, Lake Tahoe, I mean........
mean.gif

It's ridiculous.

Yeah but travelling between all those things? Turrible.

If a place is too expensive to live comfortably it ain't that great.

F them taxes too.

^

youre *

should of bought it to wear under your texans jersey. could of experienced what winning felt like :smile:

Since Peyton's become a Bronco, what has he won exactly ?

I'll wait.

*waiting*

games. not the superbowl but games. since manning left the afc south what have the texans won.

ill wait :wink:

Bein down there, I mean, you got Hunington Beach, Malibu, Palm Springs, San Diego, the city of LA, the Bay Area, within hours of Vegas, up north you got Reno, or Lake Shasta, Santa Barbara, all the missions, Disney, Magic Mountain, Knotts Berry Farm, Great America, Raging Waters, Golf and Stuff, the actual Golf courses, Santa Cruz boardwalk, Lake Tahoe, I mean........ :smh:

It's ridiculous.

Yeah but travelling between all those things? Turrible.

In LA, yes, everywhere else, not so much.

You live in Sac, you can be anywhere within 3-4 hours cept maybe San Diego. (6?)

Hell, I didn't even list all the pro teams to watch in all sports. Or Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Long Beach, Golden Gate, state parks, ****. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom