NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you watch football on Sunday and enjoy it as much as I do, then you hate the lull between the afternoon games and the SNF game. With an OT game like this, you don't have to wait long. :pimp:

ties in football make me so ANGRY!!! 
mad.gif

When you watch football on Sunday and enjoy it as much as I do, then you hate the lull between the afternoon games and the SNF game. With an OT game like this, you don't have to wait long. :pimp:

Good point :smokin

Has a team involved in a tie ever been to the super bowl?

Ties in football are hilarious...no one knows how to act or handle it. Fans just shrugging and heading for the exits :lol:

yo jay cutler's stache and overall look is hilarious :rofl:

cant pin who he looks like exactly, help me out :lol:

I feel bad for both offenses with this weather and both defenses being so good

Last edited:
I put some of the blame on the officials. Absolutely terrible at handling the clock. Even at the end when they hit that screen, Rams had a first down and the officials had the ball set, then they decide to move it back and all the sudden it is 2nd and 1. That little thing respotting the ball took about 10 seconds. Not even going to get into the >1 minute mess up in regulation. Also Jeff Fisher, how you going to allow your team to get a delay of game when you are kicking to win the game. Call a damn time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom