NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris Carter not being in the HOF is JOKE. HOF should be about what you accomplished On the field, not Off it.

Word to Pete Rose.

I don't think Cris Carter's early "problems" are hurting him though. It's just the way the NFL HOF works. Carter should be in there pronto though.

LOL.
Cris Carter and Tim Brown haven't been enshrined. The **** has Wes Welker accomplished?
He has less career receiving yards than Plaxico. Sit down.

it aint just about yards. And Plaxico was a great player so whats your point?

4x all pro
4x pro bowl
3x reception leader
And counting.

But i cant blame you for your opinion. System player, slot reciever, etc etc

He puts up crazy numbers period. Please show some respect

Word to Pete Rose.
I don't think Cris Carter's early "problems" are hurting him though. It's just the way the NFL HOF works. Carter should be in there pronto though.

Rose is a whole different level of 'severity of issues'' though. Regardless that's a different debate, GET CC IN!

Whenever NE throws up alot of points this fool is in here with his most explosive crap.

Talking about his team scored 59 points, do you watch games or talk out your ***?

3 TDs were done by special teams / defense.

You scored 38 points.

Ya'll read about that media "mutiny" Bart Scott tried to stage? Jets are a mess.

Scott is an idiot. Homie went after Bryan Thomas for not following the mutiny "protocol." Yeremiah Bell pretty much told Scott to zip it.

They talkin' Wes Welker being a HOFer on CBS.

I mean hes definitely in the conversation. Just look at the numbers.

Dumpasses or not, dude puts up video game numbers. If it was that easy everyone would do it.

Point blank Welker has been the most productive WR on the most productive offense in recent years.

Hell no. :lol:

He's a great slot receiver but HOF.... Stop.

I don't know what it is. I hate the Chargers and I know he sucks.... but Philip Rivers might be one of my favorite players in the National Football League.

Whenever NE throws up alot of points this fool is in here with his most explosive crap.
Talking about his team scored 59 points, do you watch games or talk out your ***?
You scored 38 points.

38 points is pretty legit fams.

Jacksonville just put up 30+ on your defense . What is New England going to put up? Imma put the over under at 50.

Jacksonville just put up 30+ on your defense . What is New England going to put up? Imma put the over under at 50.

Doesn't work like that. You continue to look at teams/stats in a cookie cutter mindset.

You scored 38 points.

Your gonna score 100+

Why stop? What's causing a Tom Brady vs Giselle Super Bowl ? Should we stop the season now and give y'all the chip? :lol:

4x all pro
4x pro bowl
3x reception leader
And counting.

Oh, well crap, he's been to FOUR Pro Bowls! That changes EVERYTHING.

Wes Welker for HoF 2020. :pimp:

LOL.
Cris Carter and Tim Brown haven't been enshrined. The **** has Wes Welker accomplished?

4x all pro
4x pro bowl
3x reception leader
And counting.

hines ward, derrick mason, jimmy smith, rod smith, to, 85, moss, holt, wayne, steve smith, marvin harrison, galloway, muhsin muhammad, cris carter, and a few others all have better numbers and most of them probably won't go to the hof

hines ward, derrick mason, jimmy smith, rod smith, to, 85, moss, holt, wayne, steve smith, marvin harrison, galloway, muhsin muhammad, cris carter, and a few others all have better numbers and most of them probably won't go to the hof

Four Pro Bowls playa. :smokin It ain't about the numbers.

Can't wait to see Welker's numbers on the Browns next season. :pimp:

LOL.

4x all pro
4x pro bowl
3x reception leader
And counting.

But welker plays on the most explosive offense in the league, 4 pro bowls! That's almost one whole hand.

Oh, well crap, he's been to FOUR Pro Bowls! That changes EVERYTHING.
Wes Welker for HoF 2020. :pimp:

Familia Wes is better than anyone offensive player thats been on the Niners roster in recent memory so i dont see why u cant respect his game :lol: I may be a little bias but i acknowledge accomplishments when it is warranted. Please do the same.

Wow the hate is disgusting :x :x

Yall are good though :lol: Talk to me when the Pats are in the Super Bowl again

Just wondering, but who do you guys actually think is a more explosive offense than the Patriots? 
laugh.gif

Familia Wes is better than anyone offensive player thats been on the Niners roster in recent memory so i dont see why u cant respect his game :lol: I may be a little bias but i acknowledge accomplishments when it is warranted. Please do the same.

The hell do the 49ers have to do with Wes "4x Pro Bowl" Welker? Or is that one of those sig jabs?

Anyways, I totally respect his game. No one outruns a linebacker like Wes. No one can put the moves on a nickel corner like he can. :pimp:

TO, Moss, torry holt, reggie wayne, marvin harrison, cris carter will probably all be in the HOF.

Wes is in the conversation with all these guys anyway, though :lol:

Wes WILL be in the HOF one day. I know you all hate it. Youll be okay though bros :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom