NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Jerome Simpson has been such a bust! We would have been better off getting Plax or TO instead of that bum...smh

what's up with that big defense, rich sherman? where y'all at? fading fast come the fourth quarter.... :lol:

keep ya mouth shut until you win something more than a regular season game

Last edited:
what's up with that big defense, rich sherman? where y'all at? fading fast come the fourth quarter....
laugh.gif

Damn, Richard really got to you

Big win by the Falcons on the road.

If Saints win today, they'll be the number 6 seed....filthy :x

what's up with that big defense, rich sherman? where y'all at? fading fast come the fourth quarter.... :lol:

:lol: Lucky you to have all those SB Championships to be able to say that. Those don't mean anything this year bro.

:lol: Lucky you to have all those SB Championships to be able to say that. Those don't mean anything this year bro.

:lol: when do i run my mouth after wins? or more so, when does my team run its mouth after wins?

Last edited:
please let the saints win today so i could see all the 9ers fans back pedal about how they wanted Smith to start :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Niiiiiice win by the dolphins. Game winning drive, Run Defense was solid. Oline played great. Bess had a real nice game.

Solid win. Pleased with the team for the most part.[/COLOR]

Not saying you do. You just made it seem that talking trash is exclusive only to those who have only won something like a Championship game or SB. If Brady was talking trash to you and you were on a winless team you might just say something to if you win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom