NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy
laugh.gif

I don't understand...

He gave him a pass in his hood..
Dude I'm not black and I'm from the suburbs.... does this mean Goodell went to Ingram's "hood" and threw the "rock" around?

He was just joking. The story is just that the NFL typically knows who's going first round and invites beforehand so they can walk across the stage.
Melvin Ingram just wanted to do something different than the typical hug so rehearsed with Goodell on a elaborate handshake.

"In the meeting yesterday, I told him I wanted to do something different," Ingram said. "It was 99.9 percent mine and .1 percent his."

Last edited:
Man that paly by Stafford :smh: What happened there, looked like a Mark Sanchez type play. Hopefully the Lions can pull this out. Like the run game right now, and hopefully we can take more advantage of that 1-1 matchup with Calvin. Think if Stafford threw it deep enough it could be a big play, so far he has been throwing a bit short and giving Tramon Williams a shot at the ball.

Wait how am I supposed to make any sense of this game without Hines Ward's thought-provoking insights?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom