NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that in mind, I've always said that proper planning prevents piss-poor performance, I call it the 6 P's champ.
roll.gif

Not really a definite answer from you IMO but we'll take it for now.  From my standpoint, nothing about the Super Bowl game leads me to believe the Broncos could beat the Seahawks.  Let me repeat that...........nothing about the Super Bowl game leads me to believe the Broncos could beat the Seahawks.

Reason being, the Broncos greatest strength is their offense, the Seahawks greatest strength is their defense.  Not only did the Seahawks defense completely manhandle your offense, they appeared to snatch each individual heart and soul from every Broncos offensive player collectively.  In the words of Stephen A. Smith......."you didn't just get beat.....ya got beat down". 

Your offense couldn't move the ball effectively to even have the Seahawks defense to either second guess themselves or even change up their defensive scheme.  The Seahawks simply stuck to the basics and dropped the hammer.......rather sledgehammer on the Broncos offense.  Your Broncos had 2 weeks to prepare for and plan against the Seahawks, just as they had 2 weeks to prepare and plan for the Broncos.  With that in mind, I've always said that proper planning prevents piss-poor performance, I call it the 6 P's champ.  It's quite clear that your Broncos didn't plan accordingly, and they left you to hold the bag here on NT to try and explain their shortcomings.

Totally repped +1. Finally someone who knows football. Idk who your team is breh, but that was a much better response then any eagle or texans fan can say.

Everything you said is 100 percent correct. We couldn't move the ball. Once we kam put that first hit on dt, the game was over. It wasn't even a game. All I'm saying is people are acting like the broncos can never beat this Seahawks team, when they played 1 time........... A game like what we saw two nights ago, will happen once in a lifetime. Is was strange and quite absurd. I couldn't believe what is was watching. Seattle d was something I've never even seen before. Seattle has absolutely zero offense, our defense just sucks. I'm not going to say we lost the game, because that'll just be me being in denial. But we shot ourselves in the foot several times... Including the first play from scrimmage. But like I said... There's next year... And you better believe I'll be at centurylink among the 12th with my orange and blue next year.

Last edited:

please elaborate
4 horrible teams that don't deserve 1 guaranteed playoff spot every year.
the nfc east's division winner wasnt the division winner with the worst record (it was the packers at 8-7-1)

and the AFC south had the league's worst and 3rd worst team (based on records)

and the NFC south had the league's 4th and 5th worst teams (again based on records)

the AFC south had the combined worst overall record of it's collective 4 teams (24 - 40)

please elaborate

4 horrible teams that don't deserve 1 guaranteed playoff spot every year.

I know you're riding your high horse but to be fair, the AFC West isn't that much better. We'll give the Chiefs/Chargers passes this year for having a good season but prior to that the division stunk, ask Oakland.

And let's not forget your horrible team didn't deserve a playoff spot the year Tebow took you there either.

One more fact while I'm at it, when's the last time your division won a SB *cricket cricket* ... The division you claim is horrible has 2 and participated in MULTIPLE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES since Elway won the it all. Don't let this magical season Peyton/Denver had cloud your judgement boss.

^ hell.. just look at a couple of years ago the NFC west was hands down the worst division in football..

and now it's easily the best.. and just going get better with the amount of picks the rams have.. and if the cards can actually do something sensible in the draft

Last edited:
The whole AFC is such trash. I honestly believe Cam and the Panthers would have won against the broncos if they got in. Actually most of the teams in the NFC playoffs would have beat the Broncos. They're the most overrated offense of all time imo.

The whole AFC is such trash. I honestly believe Cam and the Panthers would have won against the broncos if they got in. Actually most of the teams in the NFC playoffs would have beat the Broncos. They're the most overrated offense of all time imo.

Totally repped +1. Finally someone who knows football. Idk who your team is breh, but that was a much better response then any eagle or texans fan can say.

But we shot ourselves in the foot several times... Including the first play from scrimmage. But like I said... There's next year... And you better believe I'll be at centurylink among the 12th with my orange and blue next year.
Thanks for the rep.  Also, I agree with you, particularly with the point about the first play from scrimmage.  To me, as far as the failure with the first play goes, I don't even blame your center (I think his name is Manny Ramirez) necessarily. 

For what it's worth, I blame Peyton Manning.  Reason being, it's the first play of the game...............why are you calling an audible on the first play and checking out.  That just showed a lack of confidence overall to me.  Whether it was a lack of confidence in the playcalling, the position on the field, the formation of the offense, doesn't matter.  It just showed a lack of confidence.  You have had 2 weeks to plan for this game, if nothing else you should know what your first place on offense should be.  Whether you get just 1 yard or a touchdown on the first play, go with what you were going to go with and whatever happens, happens.     

Lo

Lol says bronco have the most overated offense of all time and then says panthers can beat them.... Lmfao. Talk to me when can Newton throws more than 20 td's in a season

Thanks for the rep.  Also, I agree with you, particularly with the point about the first play from scrimmage.  To me, as far as the failure with the first play goes, I don't even blame your center (I think his name is Manny Ramirez) necessarily. 

For what it's worth, I blame Peyton Manning.  Reason being, it's the first play of the game...............why are you calling an audible on the first play and checking out.  That just showed a lack of confidence overall to me.  Whether it was a lack of confidence in the playcalling, the position on the field, the formation of the offense, doesn't matter.  It just showed a lack of confidence.  You have had 2 weeks to plan for this game, if nothing else you should know what your first place on offense should be.  Whether you get just 1 yard or a touchdown on the first play, go with what you were going to go with and whatever happens, happens.     

Couldn't agree more.

Couldn't agree more.

you're both right about the snap.

it's not on the center when ALL FIVE lineman move together with the ball...that ball was supposed to be snapped when manny snapped it :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom