NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomlinUMadBroFace.gif

looks like no charges are going to be filed against mcdonald on the 49ers.

props to them for handling the situation correctly, and letting things play themselves out rather then caving to the court of public opinion instead of letting the process play itself out.  

New Orleans tight end Jimmy Graham wore the familiar three stripes of Adidas on his cleats during the Saints' 28-10 win over the Carolina Panthers on Thursday night.

It marked the first time that the brand had an on-field logo presence during an NFL game since the 2012 season, when Reebok, which is owned by Adidas, had the official apparel deal and Adidas was allowed an on-field presence as well. Nike took over as the league's on-field apparel provider the following season.

Adidas spokesman Michael Ehrlich confirmed Friday that a deal was in fact reached that would allow players who endorse the brand to freely wear cleats and gloves using the logo. Under the previous conditions, only Nike and Under Armour athletes were allowed to wear cleats and gloves with branding since both companies had official status with the NFL.

Adidas endorsers, besides Graham, include Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray, Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller, Washington ******** quarterback Robert Griffin III and Buffalo Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins.

Watching this Ricky Williams football life. He's the reason I started watching the NFL :frown:

i remember being a lame and calling the Dolphins my "AFC team" in middle school when he got traded :smh: :lol:

Favorite player ever.

Filed to ESPN - Sources: Tony Romo has 2 fractured transverse process in back, could play Sun.Bryce Petty had similar injury, missed 1 game- Todd Archer

mean.gif
 boom

Last edited:
jesus Romo is crazy; I would not mess around with that at all

they are gonna keep coming until he can't get up

Not surprised. The way he laid there, you knew it was serious and the fact Dallas never officially released anything for a few days. Kept beating around the bush. They'll just shoot him up and let him play.

AZ is going to blitz half the time I'm not sure if this is game you want your QB with a back injury just to tough it out.

You can put his 'level of play' into question, but one thing that's undeniable is that Romo is a tough guy. He plays through broken ribs, punctured lungs, herniated discs etc.

The injury that he has suffered is minor as I recall another QB having the exact same injury and missing only one game.

The problem is this is another back injury to add to the list of back injuries.

When his career is over, I wouldn't be surprised if he's unable to do basic things like pick up his son. They already stated because of the back surgery he will have to do certain exercises/stretches for the remainder of his life.

I say sit him. At worst, the Cowboys go into the bye 6-4. We weren't supposed to win more than 6 games this season anyway :lol:

i will be surprised if romo plays

last year when he injured his back, jason garrett said hes day to day which was obviously BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom