NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this from bruh. Don't understand, chicken strips are my favorite thing on Earth. I just had Denny's chicken strips for dinner tonight

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Panthers are 0-5 vs 3-4 teams

And 3-1-1 against 4-3 teams

Last edited:
When does flex scheduling begin?

I think it already began.

I doubt any of the Sunday night games get flexed off though. I don't see any real duds of a game coming up. The giants might be 3-7 when they play Dallas Sunday night on the 23rd but NBC loves those NFC east Sunday night games :lol:

When does flex scheduling begin?

I think it already began.

I doubt any of the Sunday night games get flexed off though. I don't see any real duds of a game coming up. The giants might be 3-7 when they play Dallas Sunday night on the 23rd but NBC loves those NFC east Sunday night games :lol:

I think New England VS Detroit gets the nod if the Pats and Lions win this weekend.

In that case, I hope so, much rather see that game then cowboys giants. The giants suck, and the cowboys are on Sunday night a few weeks later against Philly anyways.

I pray this gives us confidence going INTO Green Bay.. Especially our secondary.. We going need it

Don't know if its been mentioned but Rodgers has sat out the 4th quarter in 3 of their 4 home games this year. Absolutely lights out at home.

Last edited:
Just looked at the schedule.. The Cowboys play back to back Thursday games.. Then play on Sunday night..

Then add in the London game.. Pretty weird schedule

I pray this gives us confidence going INTO Green Bay.. Especially our secondary.. We going need it

Don't know if its been mentioned but Rodgers has sat out the 4th quarter in 3 of their 4 home games this year. Absolutely lights out at home.

I just pray cary Williams and Nate Allen get moved around a lot or it's going be pretty easy for Rodgers to figure out who to pick on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom