NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta reschedule the NT summit gents.

In a cab to the hospital now. Ordered Dominos for the bellator mma card and I have been puking and have a extreme case of the runs. Feel like crap and my legs are getting cramps too.

Next sunday lets have our summit.

So sorry dudes.

ATTENTION: We rescheduled the NT Summit for next week. One of our brethren fell seriously ill and is in the hospital. Prefer not to name him, just feel better, bro.

i totally agree.     hope all goes well next week though.

if you guys do a hockey event or something for the nfl playoffs, count me in, i'll be in the city most of january.

i totally agree.     hope all goes well next week though.

if you guys do a hockey event or something for the nfl playoffs, count me in, i'll be in the city most of january.
B-Dubs was crazy for Rangers/Pens last night. Lol, crowd left once UFC 180 came on (my purpose for being there).

If a summit doesn't come to fruition, let's grab a brew at The Flying Puck regardless.

nthat.gif
gameday

Why do I wake up to take a leak and get so excited that I can't go back to bed on Sunday's? NFL you win

Same here :pimp:

I expect RG3, DeSean, Garçon, Morris, Reed, Roberts, Niles Paul, Santana Moss, Jason Campbell, Clinton Portis, Rock Cartwright, Antwaan Randle El, Mike Sellers, Chris Cooley, Gus Frerotte, Michael Westbrook, Terry Allen, etc all to have a big day against the Bucs today.

Beer piss. Same boat, been up since 6 AM. Gonna lift, run errands then not move from the couch from 12 PM to midnight.

Way to make me feel like a lazy piece of ****

I just stay in bed til like 11 watching whatever NFL show I can then finally get up, eat a late breakfast and chill on the couch til gametime.

I dont do a damn thing except shower, wash and go get a tasty 6 pack

Sunday's where I have no obligations are my fav. I try to make every NFL Sunday obligation free

I dont do a damn thing except shower, wash and go get a tasty 6 pack

Sunday's where I have no obligations are my fav. I try to make every NFL Sunday obligation free
What you scooping?

Went Sam Cherry last night at BWW. Want something less sweet today.

What you scooping?

Went Sam Cherry last night at BWW. Want something less sweet today.

You can nevER go wrong with a few SA Cherry Wheats

Probably go mix 6, new spot by me has a crazy selection for $10.99

They put like $17-20 six pack stuff in there where most places give you lower end stuff in a mix 6 *cough cough Wegmans

You can nevER go wrong with a few SA Cherry Wheats

Probably go mix 6, new spot by me has a crazy selection for $10.99

They put like $17-20 six pack stuff in there where most places give you lower end stuff in a mix 6 *cough cough Wegmans
Pics for NT.

I don't even have a Wegmans in Northern NJ. Just Total Wine and Shop Rite Liquors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom