NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking more and more like rg3 biggest bust since Jamarcus.

You don't watch football.

He's too busy switching teams

You done celebrating your anniversary already?

You done switching teams already? We all know you're a fraud. Even Niner fans don't take you seriously :lol:

Dude nobody cares what you think....you been switched teams from lakers to warriors...rams to raiders give it up bruh somebody help me with the ignore button

:rofl:

Lakers to Warriors?

Rams to Raiders? What?

Last edited:
It's looking more and more like rg3 biggest bust since Jamarcus.

You don't watch football.

He's too busy switching teams

You done celebrating your anniversary already?

You done switching teams already? We all know you're a fraud. Even Niner fans don't take you seriously :lol:

Dude nobody cares what you think....you been switched teams from lakers to warriors...rams to raiders give it up bruh somebody help me with the ignore button

Lakers to Warriors?

Rams to Raiders? What?

Oh so now you foreign you dont know what im talking about bandwagon :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh go back and celebrate do what you do best Lls

View media item 1269550

Robert Griffin III is now JaMarcus Russell? :lol:

:lol:

yeah...that's a little OD

he was fine until that damn knee injury derailed ****. shannahan :smh:

Maybe if he said Vince Young, Rick Mirer or Mark Sanchez status but JaMarcus Russell?

What has he done in the League but make a playoff appearance?

what has andrew luck done besides a couple playoff appearances?

yes, that's ridiculous by me. but Bob was just fine that rookie year. his career has been derailed.

Last edited:
Robert Griffin III is now JaMarcus Russell? :lol:

:lol:

yeah...that's a little OD

he was fine until that damn knee injury derailed ****. shannahan :smh:

Maybe if he said Vince Young, Rick Mirer or Mark Sanchez status but JaMarcus Russell?

What has he done in the League but make a playoff appearance?

what has andrew luck done besides a couple playoff appearances?

yes, that's ridiculous by me. but Bob was just fine that rookie year. his career has been derailed.

Hes been way more consistent than RG3 stats and wins stop the foolery

Born and raised in new york...Paups was a cowboys fan from the tom landry days Dorsett all em boys...also grew up in the late 80's when the cowboys was most relevant into the mid 90s where i fell in love with football, as for the lakers always was a magic/kobe fan at heart moved to LA when i was 12 USC and now im living in NC (job related) sounds like these teams get the most hate and i love it...cause most of yall are haters i can sense it roll.gif im not even budging, it comes with the territory, im not even talking about this anymore those are my teams i stand by 100% till the death of me if you dont like it jump off a bridge...Haters will hate harder :smokin

Last edited:
Born and raised in new york...Paups was a cowboys fan from the tom landry days Dorsett all em boys...also grew up in the late 80's when the cowboys was most relevant into the mid 90s where i fell in love with football, as for the lakers always was a magic/kobe fan at heart moved to LA when i was 12 USC and now im living in NC (job related) sounds like these teams get the most hate and i love it...cause most of yall are haters i can sense it roll.gif im not even budging, it comes with the territory, im not even talking about this anymore those are my teams i stand by 100% till the death of me if you dont like it jump off a bridge...Haters will hate harder :smokin

You done editing yet? :lol:

The initial post was two years ago. And I got reported by you or jump or
any of the other half dozen dudes who have an issue with me. Lame, but good job I guess.

yeah so what? I remembered it when someone posted it in SEPTEMBER 2014

why don't you ask if I reported you? Mods probably just got tired of your same shtick over and over

start talking football and you won't be banned every year

Last edited:
anyway...

Chiefs have covered their last 10 games :x

makes me think the line is now inflated and the Raiders could get win #1

Last edited:
If he thinks we're all lame losers...
why did he make another screen name to come back into the thread?

Just to tell us again... we're all losers and clowns? :lol:
So... you see a group of people you dont like or enjoy, but... on a daily basis you continue to approach that group of people and talk to that group of people.

Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom