NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they moved into Levi's they trailed going into 4th. It's not the home field that Candlestick was yet

im yet to visit Levis yet, jumpman.. has the demographic of the fanbase changed much?? i mean is it like everyone was predicting in terms of a large increase in techies who know nothing about football??

Since they moved into Levi's they trailed going into 4th. It's not the home field that Candlestick was yet

im yet to visit Levis yet, jumpman.. has the demographic of the fanbase changed much?? i mean is it like everyone was predicting in terms of a large increase in techies who know nothing about football??

I would say yes. People would rather hang out in the inside club sections than watch the 2nd half :smh:

Levi's is a beauty

I mean other than being an embarrassment for the commish. Does it really matter?

If anything it will be offered up as fake proof for the union that the system works, for a guy who the league KNOWS will never play again.

Last edited:
So Roger should be gone? Right? Essentially this says he was lying.

Roger isn't going anywhere unfortunately

Rice will get a shot but his effective years are over IMO. Maybe Indy signs him??

Last edited:
think I seen this before here but this is
smokin.gif

Texans thinking about putting it on their masks ..
how would this work with the less convoluted masks?

eggghhh.. I'm not sure rice is really worth the risk.. some team will give him a tryout.. but I don't know how effective he can be anymore..

RBs drop off the cliff quick.. look at mjd wasting away in oakland

EDIT:

I should probably say headache and not risk.. he's not really worth the headache at this point.. can easily wait til the draft.. or hell, pickup someone like kenjon barner (he's fresh in my mind since he's on the eagles practice squad.. I know lamichael was recently put on the active roster for the phins)

Last edited:
alot of fans wouldnt want ray rice on thier team, **** but i dont care i want him on my team, we need a rb!

yeah idk if a team will sign him or not, basically goodell got ******* on and any team that signs ray is basically slapping goodell in the face...

I hope the Colts called Ray's agent already. They need him. There's a few teams that need Ray. He served his time, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom