NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats to cowboys lastnight yall needed that big time, just make sure romo dont forget to take his meds next week. He already said he didnt take the pain killers on Thanksgiving and was a poor decision..what did he think it would be a cake walk cause of that ohh so mighty O-Line

Last edited:
congrats to cowboys lastnight yall needed that big time, just make sure romo dont forget to take his meds next week. He already said he didnt take the pain killers on Thanksgiving and was a poor decision..what did he think it would be a cake walk cause of that ohh so mighty O-Line

Actually no, he didn't take them because it was a short week and wasn't sure how his body was going to react to them after just taking them Sunday night. Like he said though, it was a bad decision on his behalf. Good thing is, he has 10 days to get ready for the rematch :smokin

LET'S GO SEAHAWKS :pimp: :pimp:

Which Cowboy will complain about another team running up the score on them in the playoffs THIS TIME?

gronk is beast which is known but i hardly see any love fore orange julius. dude has had a great season prior to his injury. dude needs to get healthy because he will be needed in the playoffs. denver might be playing him safe.
Nothing taken away from OJ but I think Gronk is much less a product of his QB.  Peyton loves him some TE's, he can put up numbers with almost any TE.  Julius has been much more of a TD machine and receiving TE than any other that he's played.

Hes really good, no question.  3rd best TE out there IMO.  Gronk is on some action figure **** though.

gronk is beast which is known but i hardly see any love fore orange julius. dude has had a great season prior to his injury. dude needs to get healthy because he will be needed in the playoffs. denver might be playing him safe.
Nothing taken away from OJ but I think Gronk is much less a product of his QB.  Peyton loves him some TE's, he can put up numbers with almost any TE.  Julius has been much more of a TD machine and receiving TE than any other that he's played.

Hes really good, no question.  3rd best TE out there IMO.  Gronk is on some action figure **** though.

i have gronk, julius, gates, and graham as top TEs right now. i see your point fraij.

anyone on here know anything about duron carter (chris carters son) ? he said he prefers to play for the colts and supposedly there are 15 teams that are interested in him. He just got done with his season in CFL.

i have gronk, julius, gates, and graham as top TEs right now. i see your point fraij.
Gimme Gronk, Jimmy and Julius before anyone else.  Gates still out there playing somehow.  Dudes gonna be 35 by next season... I guess Tony G was playing at a high level until 37 or something though too.

anyone on here know anything about duron carter (chris carters son) ? he said he prefers to play for the colts and supposedly there are 15 teams that are interested in him. He just got done with his season in CFL.

Very talented but a massive bonehead

Very talented but a massive bonehead

I don't know how he's gonna work out in the long run...but all of his hiccups, IMO, were mostly due to him being entitled as ****. Maybe the office job/CFL humbled him a bit, but who really knows?

I don't know how he's gonna work out in the long run...but all of his hiccups, IMO, were mostly due to him being entitled as ****. Maybe the office job/CFL humbled him a bit, but who really knows?

You would hope it did because he's got the talent to be a star in the NFL

I can't stand his pops always speaking out about Josh Gordon but doesn't say a thing about his own kid

Last edited:
Gimme Gronk, Jimmy and Julius before anyone else.  Gates still out there playing somehow.  Dudes gonna be 35 by next season... I guess Tony G was playing at a high level until 37 or something though too.

If it wasn't for those bums the Atlanta Falcons these past years I think Tony G would still be playing (and at a high level as well)

I got no issues whatsoever with Dez, Brady, Witten, Rivers, or whoever chompin at the bit on the sidelines. I grew up watchin Dan do it, didn't bother me then, don't bother me now.

I rather have guys that will kill you for a W than a bunch of quiet choir boys.

Thank you. I really do not understand anyone who has a problem with players who are vocal in this regard. You want a bunch of players who are used to and accept losing taking up your sidelines? But, when it comes to Dez, I already know the type of people who get annoyed by it. It just gets ignored now :lol:

It's not even like they were running the ball WITH Ellington... Dude was averaging like 3.3 ypc over the last month or 2.

I don't know how people thought the defense could really carry them to a high seed when Carson went down....

need a zona victory this week

just for this week:

[arnold] go chajaws! go! [/arnold]

Stanton, Fitz isn't 100%, and a banged up secondary .. I agree, gonna be tough for them to get a win. Maybe vs STL on Thursday but they look like their playing for pride so that's not going to be easy.

damn; never understand why people wanna take sports to the violence level

http://deadspin.com/police-cowboys-...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

A fight between two Bears fans and four Cowboys fans last night outside Soldier Field ended with the Bears fans sent to the hospital with stab wounds.

From the Chicago Tribune:

The fight started around 10:45 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of East 18th Street when four men began yelling "the Bears suck" at two men from Oak Lawn, according to a police report.

"The victims yelled back 'Cowboys suck,' " and someone from the group of Cowboys fans threw beer into the eyes of one of the Bears fans, the report said. The Cowboys fans then jumped on the Bears fans and cut them, the report said.

One of the victims was stabbed nine times in the back, while the other suffered a single puncture wound. Both were taken to the hospital with injuries that were described as non-life-threatening. The attackers fled in a car, and no arrests were made.

Having watched last night's game, I thought it was pretty clear that the Bears suck and are certainly not worth attempting murder over.

You get some quality people at football games. Real quality

another reason I love watching from my fav. local bar or at home on the couch

I despise the Cowboy's but when I am out and their fans are around, I shoot the **** with them as long as they aren't obnoxious

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom