NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for whoever pay revis next year. He's gonna tank...dude balling for that signing bonus

This. Once he gets that ring too..fogetaboutit

$20mill a year CB :lol:

after JJ Watt, who is impacting games more on the defensive side of the ball? since NE has started to let him play man to man...my god. dude is just eliminating his guy. he's the number one reason NE's defense looks good this year. he helps our secondary by allowing other guys (browner) to get help. he makes our pass rush look respectable (though not great) because QBs are holding the ball longer. he's been a game changer for us.

man I know Revis looks good but paying one player that much money scares the hell out of me unless they are a QB

after JJ Watt, who is impacting games more on the defensive side of the ball? since NE has started to let him play man to man...my god. dude is just eliminating his guy. he's the number one reason NE's defense looks good this year. he helps our secondary by allowing other guys (browner) to get help. he makes our pass rush look respectable (though not great) because QBs are holding the ball longer. he's been a game changer for us.

I know all to well....ugh. He's the reason why I have you guys taking it this year. :smh:

Damn, Bob out there like

kid-kicking-ball.gif

:lol:

I can't see SF beating SEA next week. SF's offense has been so ******* awful. I'm still stunned how bad that offense is with all those weapons. I really wish STL had a QB. Can't wait to watch the NFC West next season.

Curious to see what happens to Revis next season. He seemed a little rusty the first few weeks but he's been balling the last few weeks. Good for him. Still doesn't look as good as he did before the injury but he's top 5 at CB in this league.

As poor as Kaep is, SF is crazy for not getting Frank more involved. No excuse for the number of games he's had this season where he had under 15 touches.

They had him playing zone for a while there. Man is where he makes his money.

Last edited by a moderator:
revis about to get paid again. kraft need to dust the webs of his checkbook but only if revis doesnt want stupid money.

The Ravens are third in the NFL in point differential, behind only the Patriots and the Packers.

Brent Grimes has really elevated himself this season,it's like he's improving with age.

Last edited:
Grimes was great last season, and as the No. 2 corner in ATL before his major injury.

Last edited:
True but was he in the top 5 convo last year? He's played at an All-Pro level this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom