NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're right. I gotta watch this Sunday to see the Packers destroy that team they are playing.
GOOD LUCK WIT DAT BRUH

justin-timberlake-jay-z-album-feature.jpg

[h2]Barack Obama thinks Lions fans should be upset about reversed penalty call[/h2]
laugh.gif

Oooooook, could one be more politically correct here?

Last edited:
Man who give a **** what Obama think 
laugh.gif

The ref threw the flag for face guarding which doesn't exist in the NFL so that wasn't a "good call", just like it wasn't in the 06 AFC championship 
eyes.gif

The holding and unsportsmanlike conduct I agree should've been flagged tho

Last edited:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...z-bryant-the-ref-really-wasnt-listening-to-me

From the link:

"The ref really wasn't listening to what I was saying," Bryant said following the Cowboys' 24-20 victory, according to ESPNDallas.com. "I gave him my opinion. I thought it was a bad call. He was blocking me out and telling me to get back (to the sidelines) and the coaches, they were grabbing me. Since the play was dead, I thought it was OK."

Many believed Bryant should have been penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct for running on the field without his helmet to argue the call. NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino told Around The NFL on Monday that officials wouldn't have been wrong to do so.

"It's not an automatic penalty. I think the rule that relates to a player taking off his helmet, that's only a player on the field," Blandino told Gregg Rosenthal in a phone interview. "The helmet doesn't matter. It's the official's discretion whether they felt that he was out on the field confronting them in an unsportsmanlike way. In that situation, the officials had some discretion and they felt that it didn't warrant a penalty. They just moved him back onto the sideline."

Last edited:
This is why y'all gotta think for yourselves and not get your opinions from ESPN and Tony Dungy who just want higher ratings.

Dungy, as a former coach knows better but that doesn't create controversy and higher ratings. The VP of officiating correctly understands the rule.

This weekend. We are all packers fans. For the greater good.

laugh.gif
Good to see ya'll are now comfortable in your skin but Cowboy Nation been seen ya'll as Opps' since we walked in Philly and crapped all over their soul's... we BEEN ridin' on naysayers doe...

tumblr_myg9ij4kjV1qgy9dbo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

This thread gon be real sick when Dez out does their hero Top 5 Jordy.... 

tumblr_mvwe4a93ZU1s00awfo1_500.gif

Last edited:

So according to Dungys interpretation of the rule, Dez removed his helmet after the play while on the field?

Yea, that's so egregious. As soon as y'all find evidence that Dez "removed his helmet" while on the field, maybe I'll agree.
you got to be ******* kidding. He ran on the field with out a helmet. Also the photo and video have been posted on here multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom