NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how anyone can make an accurate assessment to who looked best, when they all played with backups for the most part, in a very controlled setting.

word

i think it is fair to say that a bunch of the rookies have looked good. from parts of games that i've seen, plenty to be optimistic about for:

bortles
pretty jimmy
bridgewater
manziel

look forward to seeing them get more reps earlier in games in the next few weeks

Last edited:
Have any of you actually watched a Kyle Shanahan offense? The guy will call the first 17 out 20 plays a run then get pass happy to close out a game. He WILL run him to the ground.

If RG3, a superior talent in all phases of the game, crashed and burned under Kyle, Manziel with lesser talent within and around himself will falter too.

I think Griffin is superior to Manizel in everything except scrambling ability

Have any of you actually watched a Kyle Shanahan offense? The guy will call the first 17 out 20 plays a run then get pass happy to close out a game. He WILL run him to the ground.

If RG3, a superior talent in all phases of the game, crashed and burned under Kyle, Manziel with lesser talent within and around himself will falter too.

I think Griffin is superior to Manizel in everything except scrambling ability

I wouldn't want either leading my team and don't expect either to be in the league past five years.

Jets should sign Asante. That secondary is so pathetic. He's old but I think he's better than anything else they have.

Last edited:
This got to me, from an article:

Ryan eventually came over and checked on McDougle, who missed all but three games last season at Maryland because of a serious shoulder injury. McDougle felt so excited about debuting in last Thursday night’s preseason opener against the Colts that his eyes welled with tears of joy during pregame warm-ups.

Sammy is going to have to make a lot of those types of catches with EJ Manuel as has quarterback.

I want the Bills to succeed man they just aren't going to do it with that guy though.

did the bills sign a real QB yet? :nerd:

srs. please answer

Last edited:

preseason injurys are the worst smh

i give it 5-10 years till dudes who suffer acl tears come back like 2-3 months later lol
Recovery times will be slower again once the NFL is forced to crack down on steroids
laugh.gif
 What. 

A lot of things help modern athletes recover faster. I should of have been more clear, you could completely eliminate PED accelerators and ACL recovery times wouldn't not go back to what they were ten years ago. The Adrian Peterson case has skewed people's perspective he's in the minority not everyone is using PEDs to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom