NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares :pimp: ...win by any means necessary because that ***** pollard ruined a few of our seasons so it is what it is

MM lost the game for the packers. everyone in the damn stadium was SHOCKED when he didn't go for it on one of the two 4th and goals when lacy was killin us early. they didn't capitalize on the turnovers early.

Last edited:
deflated balls? if luck complained.or.if any colts brought it up, itd be something, not like it wouldve mattered. always trying to stirr uo controversy.

deflated balls? if luck complained.or.if any colts brought it up, itd be something, not like it wouldve mattered. always trying to stirr uo controversy.

That's beside the point. If they did it, then it's against the rules. Kind of like Spygate. What they'd already accomplish didn't matter, but the NFL punished them going forward.

It's not about Brady. It's about his supporting cast.
As soon as the Seahawks defense smells blood, game over.
Highly doubt they have 5 turnovers again.

Packers are the scrubs of the year. How do you literally get handed FIVE turnovers ON THE ROAD and still lose :rofl:
Mike McCarthy is so over rated it's ridiculous.

That's beside the point. If they did it, then it's against the rules. Kind of like Spygate. What they'd already accomplish didn't matter, but the NFL punished them going forward.

i.dont.get.it, deflated balls thougb? it was raining, and doesnt that soak up thr weight?

@DeadsetAce Congrats on the win brotha! Kicked our *** once again :frown:

Its just so frustrating to see this because so far this is a repeat of the Peyton years. No defense and we get bounced.

Except Luck doesnt have a mh88 edge or a young Reggie.

Grigs start hitting on your draft picks and please no more **** *** free agency signings. Spent that money on garbage. Sheesh

I gotta admit, this year's playoffs have been crazy, even when my team wasn't in it....with that being said, I hope the SB ends up in a tie. [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom