NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole football deflating thing is hilarious. Sounds like it happened, which is dumb by NE. They didn't even need to do that to beat Indy. They're winning that game for sure. BB and TB only hurting their legacy with these antics.
Can't believe TB is about to have his 4th ring. Now the TB GOAT talk is gonna be even more unbearable than before.
laugh.gif

My guy with the spicy hot takes on a Tuesday morning. We've been blessed.
Plus Brady had refs make up a call.
george-bush-scratch-head.jpg

Que?

dudes are STILL too simple minded to realize the tuck rule was an actual rule in the rule book. a dumb rule, but it was an actual rule.

"make up a call"...**** outta here :lol:

Man get outta here. That **** was a fumble. :lol: But I don't care enough to get into that today. :lol:

I respect Brady now. Hopefully I get to watch him win his 4th and he don't let me down like He did my boy Randy in 07'.

Last edited:
And I would love to see the QB challenge today. Watch Russell Dilfer **** around and hit a camera man instead of the target. :rofl:

Did they dead the skills competitions after Robert Edwards tore up his knee? I know Edwards didn't tear his knee up in a "skills competition," but wasn't it in a beach football game as part of the pro bowl festivities?

[COLOR=#red]I would 100% want to watch a skills competition and QB challenge like back in the day over a Pro Bowl game.Build it up as "who is thee best player at each position" type of challenge. Would be a lot of fun to watch and those cats would be competitive. [/COLOR]

I loved the QB challenge.

[COLOR=#red]
I did too... so much I had the damn game on the Playstation or PS2 (don't remember which)... it was so bad :smh:

Played it a lot though... haha.[/COLOR]

Did they dead the skills competitions after Robert Edwards tore up his knee? I know Edwards didn't tear his knee up in a "skills competition," but wasn't it in a beach football game as part of the pro bowl festivities?

it was a rookie flag football game in the sand, I hope he sued the NFL

he did come back and play but was nothing like before

Last edited:
Andy Dalton :lol:

Pro Bowl continues to be the golden gift for NFL agents.

Sixteen total NFL quarterbacks started all 16 games this season. 13 so far are going to say they were 2015 Pro Bowlers.

Last edited:
they should do a "skills" comp like they use to..

have the QBs try to hit targets.. or they could do a horse type thing, where they move targets all over the place and have to hit it after each other

have a 100 meter dash.. or a they could even go with a 60

then a bench press comp

I remember seeing a "Legends" QB competition between Elway and Marino years after they both called it quits, even THAT was good TV.

Lemme get a 100m race between Thomas, Peyton, Big Phil, and Roethlisberger at the Pro Bowl.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gun goes off, race begins.......

cut to commercial break.......

3-4 movie previews....Hi, I'm Rob Lowe,......Pepsi commercial.....Papa Johns........

Back to the race, oh wait, we have breaking news, cut to Rich Eisen on a new coaching hire...........

Back to the race, 35 meters left..........

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom