NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The punishments will come in the offseason however it's definitely going to be pointed to the draft and 15-16' season

I honestly believe he should get a Sean Payton type punishment...I love the quote Troy airman brought up, 'ignorance is not an excuse', and it's time for GOddell to start living by his words..

I've never seen somebody get so many chances like bellicheck and roger to a lesser degree..

Can't wait to post the Richard Sherman u mad bro pic once the pats lose.

Lol that's what I'm saying....it's like this most men think it's not cheating when they get head from another chick knowing you in a relationship already but consider sex as cheating doesn't matter if you engage in those activities with another chick ITS CHEATING NO WAY AROUND IT.
Now back to Goodell I swear this year alone has been a lot of issues on his plate do I think he's handling everybody fairly with fines and suspensions hell no...all I know he better give them the same punishment if not more for repeating more violations I been calling for him to get impeached because I feel like he favors some than others Goodell is a Fraud!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/22/deflategate-leads-all-three-network-newscasts/
Deflategate leads all three network newscasts

Deflategate is a lot more than just a football story.

Four days after the AFC Championship Game, the question of whether the Patriots illegally deflated footballs is still the most talked-about story in America. In fact, all three broadcast networks led their evening newscasts with the story.

The NBC Nightly News began like this: “On our broadcast tonight, full denial from Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and from his coach, as a football inflation scandal remains bigger than the upcoming Super Bowl, as the question remains: Who or what was responsible?”

The CBS Evening News began like this: “Tonight, caught in a pressure cooker: Is Tom Brady a cheater? Quarterback Tom Brady responds to reports that the Patriots used deflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game.”

And ABC World News Tonight began with, “On this Thursday night, the breaking news, the scandal before the Super Bowl. The star quarterback, Tom Brady, answering the question: Are you a cheater? Tonight, how Brady explains those deflated footballs, who handled them after they were handled by the refs, and what now for the football star with the supermodel wife?”

As Brian Williams said during the NBC broadcast, “If baseball is our national pastime, football is something closer to an obsession.” Across America, people are obsessed with Deflategate.
Yikes.
Goodness.

yea cause making the super bowl is so easy.....

cry tears chump 

Soooo?..getting to the Super Bowl is an accomplishment now? Brb, lemme tell Peyton.

Getting to Super Bowls and losing is why people call Tom Brady the GOAT???

Thought not.. Pipe down now.

@iLLoQuent aka DSK

Of course I watched that game..one of the more entertaining of this season IMO..what are you getting at :nerd:

Last edited:
roll.gif

Last edited:
So now making the super bowl isn't an accomplishment LMAOOO youre a god damn fool

Manning gets flack because he's a constant one and done in the playoffs

So now making the super bowl isn't an accomplishment LMAOOO youre a god damn fool

Manning gets flack because he's a constant one and done in the playoffs

I'm just going by the standards NT set...this is NT, the only thing that matters on a QBs resume is Super Bowls..

I've been in this thread, Qb thread, and anywhere else where people would listen saying non Super Bowl winning qbs can be "elite" too, and even better than their Super Bowl winning counterparts.

This is NT tho, where Peyton is overrated, where flacco and Eli are "elite" cause they have a ring..

So yea...miss me with the moral victories..

I said they haven't won since spy gate. That's a fact.

What's hard to understand about that?

D'Qwell Jackson didn't notice weight

PHOENIX - Indianapolis Colts linebacker D'Qwell Jackson said it wasn't him who raised the concerns about New England's footballs being under-inflated during Sunday's AFC Championship Game.

After Thursday's Pro Bowl practice at Luke Air Force Base in Glendale, Arizona, Jackson said he couldn't tell whether the ball he intercepted in the second quarter of a 45-7 loss to the New England Patriots was or wasn't deflated below the threshold allowed by the NFL.

"I'm a linebacker, I'm a defensive guy," Jackson said. "If anybody recognized anything it definitely wouldn't come from me."

After picking Patriots quarterback Tom Brady with about 9:21 left in the first half, Jackson said he gave the ball to the Colts' equipment staff to save for him as a "souvenir." He didn't know what happened to the football after that and said it's still "beyond" him as to what the chain of events were.

Asked how the football got to NFL officials, Jackson said "that's a question that I can't answer."

there goes that crux of the argument out the window

Last edited:
Werent people calling Dan Marino the GOAT in here not too long ago?

People say Peyton is overrated in the playoffs which is pretty much true

Once Brady takes this inevitable third Super Bowl loss post spy gate will that change how people see him??

He hasn't won a bowl since spy gate.

He hasn't won a bowl since he started putting up big time MVP numbers..

Hmmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom