sb sb idk man

no matter how close you are to a goal

its always easier for me to own up to my own mistakes when Im in control

rather than someone else controlling my fate

best way I can explain it

maybe I dont invest my emotions the same as I did back then in sports

but I can handle this

i see your point. i can respect that.

Tommy john is usually 18 months for pitchers, rarely seen in football so who knows whats shermans out for

Last edited:
Im so god damn happy for Revis years of playing against him and now, dude joined the winning side and we collectively a chip

Im so god damn happy for Revis years of playing against him and now, dude joined the winning side and we collectively a chip

Most of me hates Revis, but a small part of me is happy for him.

wish he was still in green & white tho :wow:

The 49th superbowl was better than the 48th. halftime too :lol:

rollercoaster of a game. i thought bradys two interception was a issue but that seahawks last throw in the final quarter was :smh:

missy elliot must need some dough...like really? u couldn't have had any one else on the half time show? missy elliot?....*****..them extensions was attached to her hat...she didnt even bring that lil white girl from the disney channel with her that she always used to whhore her dance moves to

missy elliot must need some dough...like really? u couldn't have had any one else on the half time show? missy elliot?....*****..them extensions was attached to her hat...she didnt even bring that lil white girl from the disney channel with her that she always used to whhore her dance moves to
katy perry had to wear a garbage bag just to fit in 

Last edited:

Get Ur Freak On >> Katy Perry, and that little white girl in her vids is probably 23 now :lol:

Katy was turruible though, the only saving grace was the visuals. Should have brought out Juicy J for Dark Horse. They need to stop being scared and put Yeezus, Drake and Migos in next year's show.

Last edited:
Katy Perry was great riding the MORE YOU KNOW STAR.  Would be scary though, hoisted that up and spun around with lights, fireworks, and etc.  She was probably tranced out.

The Lion Thing was dope though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom