NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO > Moss

for all TO's problems in his head, the dude gave you everything he had, the fact he came back and played in that Super Bowl was amazing. Dude was sleeping in pressure chambers and what not.

I don't know what people mean by 'fairness', but Roger has fumbled quite often to the point where it removes any benefit of doubt.  They're saying how money corrupts and that these young kids don't know any better.  Well, they can't blame any body but themselves.
At the end of the day, the athlete is he one to blame and has to be held responsible.
Not defending any of the athletes, but just think about it. These probably grew up their whole without anybody telling them "no." They've been surrounded by "yes men" their entire lives (especially high school and college) because of their greatness on the field. People see the potential of being in the circle of a potential multimillionaire and will just say yes to everything.

Add that attitude, to being 25 years old with 10 million dollars? That's just asking for trouble. Then these dudes juggle dozens of girls at the same time, different cities, different states. A girl gets butt hurt she finds out she isn't the main chick, and wants to destroy somebody's character via social media and throw out outlandish accusations. She doesn't care, he's just trying to get him back for "hurting her." Again, not justifying any of their actions, especially domestic violence, but I can easily see how many of them get caught up.

TO > Moss

for all TO's problems in his head, the dude gave you everything he had, the fact he came back and played in that Super Bowl was amazing. Dude was sleeping in pressure chambers and what not.

that SB performance was :x
if only McNabb wouldve manned up and they did some ****** clock managing at the end...

TO with Zest Garcia :pimp:
watched that wildcard game vs Giants the other day, he was cooking the **** outta Sehorn :lol:

that SB performance was :x
if only McNabb wouldve manned up and they did some ****** clock managing at the end...

TO with Zest Garcia :pimp:
watched that wildcard game vs Giants the other day, he was cooking the **** outta Sehorn :lol:

man who you telling? :smh:

McNabb's INT that was called back because of a flag then he threw another one on the next play will forever haunt me

McNabb's INT that was called back because of a flag then he threw another one on the next play will forever haunt me

Let me be clear, I hate the Eagles...but TO's Super Bowl performance would still be talked about as one of the best ever had McNabb come to play that day.

The fact that he played on a broken leg and that pats D STILL couldn't stop him was damn impressive. Didn't he have like 10 catches for 150 yards or something? :nerd:

Let me be clear, I hate the Eagles...but TO's Super Bowl performance would still be talked about as one of the best ever had McNabb come to play that day.

The fact that he played on a broken leg and that pats D STILL couldn't stop him was damn impressive. Didn't he have like 10 catches for 150 yards or something? :nerd:

TO had 9 catches for 122 on 1 leg :smokin

Deion Branch had 11 catches for 133 in the same game ... after having 10 catches for 143 in the SB the year before :x

Last edited:
TO > Moss

Agreed. Randy's talent was crazy but he disappeared too much. Especially in playoff games. In TO's last season he still caught 9 TD's and close to 1k yards at 37. Dude coulda played probably 2 more good years.

Last edited:
Just saw this on a thread somewhere else and thought I would share it
laugh.gif

Go easy on me SF fans. I'm not a Seattle fan either before you think I am
laugh.gif

I'm a Tampa fan
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
@ESPNChrisLarsen: Former #Michigan D-line coach RT @jasonkersey: Multiple sources confirming that Jerry Montgomery is leaving #Sooners for Green Bay #Packers.

Great college recruiter. Didn't see this coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom