NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I can't deny that it's plausible. Been to a few Sharks games always 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Hockey is honestly dope to watch but I don't invest much time in it. It's like a weird hybrid between bball/football/soccer :lol:

Best live sporting event is MMA. Period.

Last edited by a moderator:
MMA > Boxing.

Also how much is a hockey ticket now a days?

Haven't been to a game in years and my chick wants to go to a sporting event.

Used to follow mma from 08-11. I lost interest in it because it seemed like good fights were a dime a dozen. It seemed like every other fight ended within the first minute due to tko. "AND IT IS ALL OVER!"

MMA > Boxing.

Devils tickets cheap at Prudential ... if you're going to a Rangers game at MSG that can get pretty pricey.

Might as well take the ride out to Nassau to see the Islanders, should be a great bounding experience with the lady and I hear their fans are finally coming out to support that dump :lol:

for real. Have friends who are hockey fans. Know boxing fans.

Never
Met a NASCAR fan , wnba fan , golf fan , a tennis fan , mma or ufc fan irl...

My homeboy is the most unlikely NASCAR fan ever. From Black dude from East Baltimore...Went to an HBCU, Raps and been to jail a few times...somehow he loves that NASCAR s***. It's beyond me lol.

Didn't know ppl like mma and ufc.... I have never met a fan in real life ..

[COLOR=#red]I've been a fan and involved in mma since 93... Can tell you everything I was doing watching that first UFC event. I have a gym and the head coach for our MMA fighters (right).

View media item 1422989
I love football, if I had to choose between the two it would be MMA without thinking twice. [/COLOR]

MMA > Boxing.

Used to follow mma from 08-11. I lost interest in it because it seemed like good fights were a dime a dozen. It seemed like every other fight ended within the first minute due to tko. "AND IT IS ALL OVER!"

[COLOR=#red]
Then you don't know what you're watching, happens a lot. [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by keeL252  

pimp.gif
good move ATL FO

I see us coming in for the scoop on Harry
He's a good wideout, a top 3rd option, and a good partime 2nd WR option
idk they may have to trade the other one
Julio isn't going anywhere any time soon. Also I think they would move multiple draft picks, this and next years, to move up, if needed because they draft 8th overall, which around Cooper should go
Originally Posted by ChampCruThik  
If you have to give him up for Julius, do it with SWIFTNESS, however other than that, the move doesn't make since, especially since Julio & Roddy are injury prone

Last edited:
What's a good match up?
Their next four games are actually all pretty alluring. B's are clinging onto the 8th seed in the East. Preds are top of the West. Columbus is slumping, probably can get a good deal on tickets. Flyers/Devils is always high intensity, but not worth paying more as a casual fan.

Haven't been recently, but used to pregame at Loft 47. Buddy bartended there, classy joint.

Devils tickets cheap at Prudential ... if you're going to a Rangers game at MSG that can get pretty pricey.

Might as well take the ride out to Nassau to see the Islanders, should be a great bounding experience with the lady and I hear their fans are finally coming out to support that dump :lol:

yea prob gonna go the Prudential.

I'm like 10/15 mins away from Newark.

What's a good match up? Don't wanna go see them get worked and it be uninteresting :lol:

You're gonna hate hockey if you watch this year's Devils squad. Make a night of it in the city, and get some Rangers tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom