NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-Marsh, Percy and Decker...lawd.

Bet they trade for Cutler. B-Marsh can't live life without him.

Jets are cutting Harvin
That  4th round pick would have been nice 
mean.gif

Jets gonna end up taking Maclin from us :smh:

C'mon Chip

I wonder if he is low key looking at Torrey Smith

Last edited:
What's the point of cutting Percy though? He'll be worth that money next to those two guys. Seems like the perfect fit as the slot next to B-Marsh and Decker. You put him as the #1 with only a beat up Decker with a bad hamstring last year and a cluster **** at QB and you'll get the results he had last year. If they can for sure get Maclin or Torrey Smith though then it'll be alright to cut him and get that pick back.

damn y'all running him out of town already :lol:

Brandon Marshall ‏@BMarshh54 · 25m25 minutes ago
So It wasn’t enough to have bears fans always blowing up my Twitter. Now I have Jets fans blowing it up.. This is a never ending journey lol

What's the point of cutting Percy though? He'll be worth that money next to those two guys. Seems like the perfect fit as the slot next to B-Marsh and Decker. You put him as the #1 with only a beat up Decker with a bad hamstring last year and a cluster **** at QB and you'll get the results he had last year. If they can for sure get Maclin or Torrey Smith though then it'll be alright to cut him and get that pick back.

He doesn't want to take a pay cut, if the jets cut him its only a 6th pick (I believe). IMO he's not worth 10+mill a year for a handful of games. Explosive no doubt, but not worth it. Kerley in the slot could work. I like the guy.

ahhh that makes sense :lol:

I read it as Bears and Jets fans were blowing him up because they weren't happy with him

Last edited:
You cut Percy because he's not worth the money, he's got his own issues and he's not a good WR. He's a good special teams weapon. I think they should look into working on his deal now and seeing if they can lower it first. But the word is the Jets are going all out for Revis and probably offering him the most money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom