NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that... Proves:

Cobb loves his career just as much as he loves money.

Impressed with that quick decision, it's a no brainer to me but most athletes go after more money from a sub par team.

Respect Randall. :smokin

I might be in the minority but unless I'm a fringe HOF trying to cement my legacy I'm taking the payday 10 times out of 10 .

Jus like Suh I'll let my agent decide

I might be in the minority but unless I'm a fringe HOF trying to cement my legacy I'm taking the payday 10 times out of 10 .

Jus like Suh I'll let my agent decide
to me it depends 

Suh for instance is a DT a one man wrecking crew, will he benifit from other pieces around him of course but he gon eat regardless and make plays to garner that fat check

Cobbs success on the other hand is heavily based on his QB which happens to be one of the greats that has made him look very good,

Sure he can make more money elsewhere, but whatll happen though?, they force him to be #1 which he isnt then he gets lost in the sauce.

Just like he did if im him i stay continue doing what i do a get another decent contract down the road.rather than it being a toss up

Charles Robinson and Jason Cole are the ones reporting it. But won't go on record/official. Both sayin that it "sounds like" a done deal from other sources around league. (Agents)

Shhhhhh

Vernon-Suh-Wake :x :x :x

tom-brady-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom