NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not be shocked to see Eagles try to go after Harvin when he's released. Would be interesting to see what Chip could do with that talent although he can be a head case.

Knew Andy was going to over pay for him.. Curious to see the numbers

How did he overpay if you don't know the numbers?

Your overlooking the fact that he likes Andy, went to Mizzou, and grew up in Missouri 

I literally made all of those points before.. You can go search it if you would like

And I say "curious to see the numbers"

Just going on the per year numbers that were being reported.. The supposed figures he turned down from the eagles.. And what he supposedly was looking for

Last edited:
Best season in 20 years and he deserves to be fired?

Typical Lion fan

Maybe I am jumping the gun, but man you have to look at the big picture. This Suh situation could have been handled way better and the Lions wouldn't be in this position. Also in recent history our mid and late round picks have all been busts, guys that haven't done a damn thing. Other teams are finding guys and turning them into studs. That is on the front office.

Will wait til after the draft to really form an opinion on how next year will go. Just hope they can make some decent moves in free agency.

No love for mathews, huff, ertz and sproles?

Bruh, that is weak mane look at other teams. How are Matthews and Huff gonna perform when they are the main focus of defenses. There is no outside threat. Don't get me wrong I love those guys, but on their own its very underwhelming.

Last edited:
Eagles gotta sign some kind of receiver now

Kenny Britt would be my choice, maybe Chip can figure out how to use Harvin

wasn't it the eagles that loaded up a few years back with a "dream team" type of deal through a few huge FA signings? that worked out well...

:lol: half kidding. can't blame eagle fans for going crazy over the moves and potential moves. i'd be excited too

Best season in 20 years and he deserves to be fired?

Typical Lion fan

Maybe I am jumping the gun, but man you have to look at the big picture. This Suh situation could have been handled way better and the Lions wouldn't be in this position. Also in recent history our mid and late round picks have all been busts, guys that haven't done a damn thing. Other teams are finding guys and turning them into studs. That is on the front office.

Will wait til after the draft to really form an opinion on how next year will go. Just hope they can make some decent moves in free agency.

The New England Patriots draft 2nd-4th round busts all day.

The only way the Suh situation could have been handled better is if they gave him a contract bigger than JJ Watt's before last season.

What's stopping a Dolphins vs Eagles Super Bowl?

Besides offensive talent...
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom