NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take from it what you will. He did make his fair share of mistakes but he wasn't as terrible as people make it out

Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks · Mar 5

From Week 8 to the end of the season, PFF had Nate Allen ranked as the 10th best safety in the entire NFL. #Eagles

Last edited:
Take from it what you will. He did make his fair share of mistakes but he wasn't as terrible as people make it out

Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks · Mar 5

From Week 8 to the end of the season, PFF had Nate Allen ranked as the 10th best safety in the entire NFL. #Eagles
ratings ? but did you see his plays on the field tho ?

So, not true I take it?
nope 
laugh.gif

ratings ? but did you see his plays on the field tho ?

Yea I did. I know he had his fair share of mistakes. He's familiar with the system and I don't think they need to reach on another FA just cuz they missed out on McCourty. If they believe there is a substantial upgrade at S then so be it, but Nate has a bad rep cuz his mistakes have been timely. Not saying he is a great safety but he's not as terrible as people make him out to be.

Maclin to the Chiefs?? What an underwhelming waste :lol: And I guess if it wasn't the Hawks, Ravens, or Pats, I wouldn't mind if Andre went to the Eagles. i mean, they're already Texans Northeast, may as well join the party.

Lions :rofl: :rofl:

Maclin to the Chiefs?? What an underwhelming waste :lol: And I guess if it wasn't the Hawks, Ravens, or Pats, I wouldn't mind if Andre went to the Eagles. i mean, they're already Texans Northeast, may as well join the party.

I'm still trying to figure out what Lions have done that's laughable.

Maclin to the Chiefs?? What an underwhelming waste
laugh.gif
And I guess if it wasn't the Hawks, Ravens, or Pats, I wouldn't mind if Andre went to the Eagles. i mean, they're already Texans Northeast, may as well join the party.

Lions
roll.gif
roll.gif
We lost Fairly & Suh, when we had multiple chances to retain them

We lost Fairly & Suh, when we had multiple chances to retain them

What has Nick Fairley done in the NFL that justifies being retained?

Suh hurts but for 19Ms a year? Good luck in Miami

Signing Suh to contract guarantees Megatron is being gone in two years, Levy leaving, and probably having to choose between Ziggy and Slay.

He good but he ain't that good.

Last edited:

Signing Suh to contract guarantees Megatron is being gone in two years, Levy leaving, and probably having to choose between Ziggy and Slay.

Fairly is a decent player and a solid, consistant starter

Suh is worth 19 M IMO. He's a HOF talent, and a generation player.

Last edited:

Fairly is a decent player and a solid, consistant starter

Suh is worth 19 M IMO. He's a HOF talent, and a generation player.

So is Calvin Johnson.

He's overpaid too.

All the adjectives in the world to describe Nick Fairley consistent is not one I would use.

Last edited:
Only argument I got for Fairley is that you're losing both of your starting DT's and he's shown some flashes when healthy. If you guys get someone decent in return I guess it isn't a big deal.

But we're still getting Pot Roast

:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom