NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great.

roll.gif

The best part is there are fans that see keeping Kaep as a positive trying to deny it :lol:

****** either way, Kaep or Cutler pick your poison :lol:

Last edited:
Niner fans have bunkered down in their team thread until the shelling stops lmao

Hi. :D

Two know name twitter hacks come up with a story and Niketalk runs with it. I though we were better than this.

510... you in the bay area son? Do I know you "lb"? Lance Butler? Little Brother? Show yourself!!

No no... no no... no... just No. Never.

I like Nate Allen then Searcy but good to go either way.
naw bro lol just no

I like him to a lesser Kam. In the box safety, no made for coverage. That's what the Dolphins have Jones for. He would be a good fit. On a sh-t defense he played really well. Had mistakes down field but that's not where I would put him. Dolphins need an in the box safety... which I why I would take Allen first. I only know what I'm talking about my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nate Allen and Reshad Jones should never be mentioned in the same sentence together.

BTW Dashon Goldshon fell the **** off eh?

Nate Allen and Reshad Jones should never be mentioned in the same sentence together.

BTW Dashon Goldshon fell the **** off eh?

Well since you put it that way...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. :D

Two know name twitter hacks come up with a story and Niketalk runs with it. I though we were better than this.
I'll say this @JaysonBraddock had Mallett to Houston before anyone else, and Maxwell to Philly before anyone else."

The guy people are saying is a "nobody" is the one that broke the Mallet trade that NE denied, then consummated, and he also broke Maxwell would be Philly's target.

He isn't some nobody.

And the SF Front Office, denying anything.......denied there was an issue with Harbaugh too.

The guy people are saying is a "nobody" is the one that broke the Mallet trade that NE denied, then consummated, and he also broke Maxwell would be Philly's target.

He isn't some nobody.

And the SF Front Office, denying anything.......denied there was an issue with Harbaugh too.

Stop using logic. York > Logic

Thanks for clarification, CP. I've seen that handle before, but couldn't pinpoint. Wanted to say that with most of these, where there's smoke, there's fire. 49ers fans should know that considering there were bogus claims with the Harbaugh rumors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom