NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they aren't... everything is he said - she said. Also there is No deal signed as of right now. So there is no tampering, Suh can up and change his mind right now and go to the Lions and nothing can be done about it because there's no contract... not like contracts matter in the NFL anyway. It's just the nfl goofing things up per usual...

Scheffer said Kaep was never on the trading block. SF is in no way trying to trade Kaep.

Just like when they said Harbaugh was safe. And bowman was ready to return. Then they put him on season ending IR. None of what the front office says anymore, holds any weight.

I'm not sure why Cleveland would want to spend that kind of money on a CB when their defense is pretty good.

Schefter was just saying it wasn't true, that's all I'm saying. I don't like the Niners and I think that organization is screwed. Just saying what Schefter reported.

Jets to sign James Carpenter.
I know this guy has been battling injury issues and weight issues so far but when on the field he's been decent.
can anyone shed some light on him?

Never liked Carp

slightly above average run blocker
bad pass blocker

waste of a 1st round pick

Dre and Gore to Indy?

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein · 4m4 minutes ago
Got this from someone close to 80: "Dre on owners private jet headed to Indy. He called Gore & they agreed both to Indy. Philly wanted both"

Guess Dre isn't actually that interested in winning :lol:,guess beating his old squad twice a year is enough.

Last edited:
Colts are probably waiting on former ravens to drop. If Haloti Ngata gets cut, Danelle Ellerbe, etc, watch them get involved. Gonna be an interesting secondary market, a lot of teams are gonna start buzzing when all of these high dollar agents are signed.. THATS when the real wheeling and dealing will begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom