NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeadingNFL ‏@LeadingNFL  
New Orleans met with Jameis Winston in the last month -- could he be the new face of the Saints?

looking good for philly, unless another team tries to leap frog us?...
we'll move up again.. assuming we have the 10th pick.. then we don't have to give up a ton of picks

as I've said before Miami moved up to 3 from 12 with just a 2nd

last year buffalo went from 9 to 4 with a future 1st

This whole FA got me wayyyyyy confused you dont trade Graham or players like that. Also someone put a leash on Chip this fool getting trigger happy for all the wrong reasons :lol:

Browner is already gone and there's a good chance Revis isn't back. I'm not understanding these moves at all by NE

we'll move up again.. assuming we have the 10th pick.. then we don't have to give up a ton of picks

Yea I was thinking in regard to people assuming we'd be fine at #6. I think they would need to jump up some more to be safe.

Also someone put a leash on Chip this fool getting trigger happy for all the wrong reasons
laugh.gif
deion didn't play for the eagles.. please stay out of our business

Well unless you're getting him for cheap, why trade for an old guy when you don't have the team around him to win with?  Need to invest those picks/money in young players.  

Very Woody Johnson-type move though.

If it's us giving the 6th pick and some saints picks with Brees I don't see the L there

Don't see anything close to official saying Locker is retiring 
nerd.gif
. Bradford should be considering it though. Wasn't he the last #1 before that rookie wage scale? 

AND EVERYBODY STOP POSTING UNTIL I CATCH  UP. I WILL POST A MESSAGE TO LET YALL KNOW WHEN TO START BACK.

PHILLY GET'S THE NUMBER 10 PICK FOR REAL? CHIP IS A MAGICIAN IF HE ACTUALLY GETS MM. 

With all the ****** qbs in the league thought someone would stop him.

Yea I was thinking in regard to people assuming we'd be fine at #6. I think they would need to jump up some more to be safe.
well.. we're in a better position to do it

now way I thought we would be able to move up to 10 with just foles (it was suggested before someplace).. let alone get a future 2nd out of the deal

fully expect chip to flip that #10 and move up. has to be. no way in hell he's OK with bradford and sanchez :lol:

Browner is already gone and there's a good chance Revis isn't back. I'm not understanding these moves at all by NE
All about cap space. Browner needed his option extended, not enough room for him if they really want Revis. Revis' 5m dead hit really hurt, Pats basically sold out for 1 amazing year with a stacked squad and was just goona see how it works out the next year. Worth it since they won the SB. But that's why I never though Andre Johnson had a chance to go to Pats. Cap space was obviously not available if you just taked a look at it.

Don't see anything close to official saying Locker is retiring 
nerd.gif
. Bradford should be considering it though. Wasn't he the last #1 before that rookie wage scale? 

AND EVERYBODY STOP POSTING UNTIL I CATCH  UP. I WILL POST A MESSAGE TO LET YALL KNOW WHEN TO START BACK.

PHILLY GET'S THE NUMBER 10 PICK FOR REAL? CHIP IS A MAGICIAN IF HE ACTUALLY GETS MM. 

With all the ****** qbs in the league thought someone would stop him.
Dude is as good as they come.

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo?or...09354&tw_i=575392208943087616&tw_p=tweetembed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom