NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew not to buy a Murray jersey, contract year = no jersey until he signs that contract to justify it.
We'll be alright, I'm it's just like when Desean left to the 'Skins. Meh.
Bro...I got an AP jersey two Christmas' ago. It being December when I got it, I only wore it a few times. Week 1 last year and that was it. I'm skeptical of buying jersey's too, but AP still had 4 years left on his contract when I got the jersey and he was already an all-time great. I was super confident in my selection. 

If he gets traded, it's damn near a waste. Can't believe it.

I knew not to buy a Murray jersey, contract year = no jersey until he signs that contract to justify it.
We'll be alright, I'm it's just like when Desean left to the 'Skins. Meh.
A bit different. If the Skins had a competent QB that would've been a huge blunder by the Eagles. He still put up good numbers with a three man carousel under center.

Really hoping the Skins don't draft Mariota.

Bro...I got an AP jersey two Christmas' ago. It being December when I got it, I only wore it a few times. Week 1 last year and that was it. I'm skeptical of buying jersey's too, but AP still had 4 years left on his contract when I got the jersey and he was already an all-time great. I was super confident in my selection. 

its a throwback in a few years. ap will be remembered as a viking im pretty sure. dont think he has many great years left. i have a lt charger jerseys. i would not wear a jets lt jerset.

Last edited:

Got an RG3 jersey for Christmas in 2012 and thought I'd finally ended my jersey curse. Over the years I picked up Jeremiah Trotter, Lavarneus Coles, Champ Bailey, LaVar Arrington, and even a ******* Trung Canidate Skins jerseys only to see them gone the next year. Never buying a jersey again unless it's a HoF or if I finally pull the trigger and customize a Nike ST21 jersey.

Pennington.  
nthat.gif

Isn't it already a waste after he whipped his child in the scrotum?

Isn't it already a waste after he whipped his child in the scrotum?
I didn't wear it all of last year because of that incident, but at some point I think I'll feel fine wearing his jersey again. 

And he didn't intentionally whip his sons scrotum.

I could definitely see Chip getting his Bobby Petrino on...

I mean he's already done his best Josh McDaniels and Matt Millen impression

I got a Nnamdi and a Jack Tatum throwback and that's it. Want a Tim Brown and most likely will get a Mack at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom