NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
no geno slander

158.3 in week 17
smokin.gif
Will Geno even start this year for the Jets?

Brian McIntyre @brian_mcintyre · 46m 46 minutes ago

In 2011, Seahawks drafted/signed Sherman, Maxwell & Ron Parker for $296,876 in signing bonuses. Those 3 now have deals totaling $149M

Christian Ponder is possibly the worst QB in the league.

Wrong number 7

What QB is worse? I'll take Geno over Ponder. I don't know what number Schaub wears but I'll probably take him over Ponder. EJ Manuel is #3 and I would take him over Ponder. What QB is worse than Ponder?

Matt Flynn.

We talking starters last year. Flynn is done. Everyone else started last year. Ponder lost his job in the offseason. He's awful.

Lol JJ you actually running your mouth and still can't pull anything off in that weak division sounding like chatty patty over there.

Lol JJ you actually running your mouth and still can't pull anything off in that weak division sounding like chatty patty over there.

this. he should just switch teams to a divsion leader so he can run his mouth, right? am i rite? :lol:

With His luck the Texans will go on to the next round of the playoffs

Chargers fans taking shots?

Chargers have been the Atlanta hawks of the NFL for the past 10 years.
Better than being the Houston Texans of the NFL.
Not so fast.

Texans didn't even exist two decades ago and they still have 10x the passion and fan base the Chargers got. 
laugh.gif

I mean yall are annually second class citizens in your own stadium when a certain team comes to town. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom